Where to start in XCM?

Oct 13, 2008
Forgive me for bringing up something that might already be explained on other forums, but I wanted something I could very easily go back to as a reference and starting point when I check here in the future. Bear with me plz

OK, so now that's shut up, I am just starting in the field of card manipulation, and I was kind of wondering what professional sources one should start in when learning this stuff. I'm talking about DVDs here because they are more easily learned via their highly visual nature.

I already know Charliers in my sleep, and I can do a half-decent sybil, but the revolution cut always eludes me, so that's about the level I'm on right now. That in my opinion puts me at total noob level, so I was kinda wondering what dvds out there could I start on. My opinion is the Xtreme Beginnerz to begin, then the Trilogy, System, and Dangerous set of DVDs by Masters Buck and Madison respectively as the next step. If someone has a different opinion, I'm perfectly open for one, and if anyone has a link to other forums this is discussed, so be it.

I'll be watching ;)

SS23

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results