Vote on which I should get.

May 29, 2009
A Place, USA
Since I have already gotten pretty much no's on the Tally-Ho Vipers, and the Shadow Masters decks, i have decided just to let YOU decide what cards i should get. Leave a reply stating which cards and what reasons why i should get them :)

May 3, 2008
We cannot decide what you should buy. Just get one of whichever ones you want to try them out and see if you like them. it's all about personal preference.

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
Agreed. It's like recommending a car for someone. Everyone has their individual needs.

Go with whichever deck you want. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter which deck you have, it matters what you do with it.

I wish more people would realise this.

-Sam H

Sep 1, 2007
USA
I haven't tried them out yet but the red and blue tally-ho's they sell here will get more good feedback than any other deck out there. They're really cheap last long and better than regular bikes.

My personal preference is the david blaine split spades, though. Even though I've only had one deck of them they are by far my favorite. They're stock and finish blow me away every time I hold them.

But, in conclusion, you should just try out different decks... just because I like the Split Spades and the Smoke and Mirror doesn't mean you are going to. When I first started getting customized cards, I bought one of each deck from Ellusionist. Now I know which cards I like but not everyone likes the same cards.

Hope I helped

ZG

Mar 2, 2008
Also remember, there just cards!

You should be more concern about perfecting tricks then buying a deck.

Aug 31, 2007
Get Aladdins. They last a really long time. But ajp is right, practice more than worrying about which deck looks good in your hands.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results