Favorite Flourish on The Trilogy

EJ

Mar 4, 2008
Canada
Either Molecule 4, or Pandora. If i had to say between the 4 of them, probably Molecule 4.

May 9, 2009
Molecule 4 all the way... partly because it's the only one I can do relatively fast. :D
I would never dream of doing any flourish faster than the "speed of Buck".

Oct 11, 2007
Pandora!!!! I like Jackson 5 too but I can't merge all of the phases fast enough to make it look good. I wish they would walk through one way to merge the different phases. Oh well Jackson 5 comes in 2nd to Pandora!

Dec 28, 2008
Pandora!!!! I like Jackson 5 too but I can't merge all of the phases fast enough to make it look good. I wish they would walk through one way to merge the different phases. Oh well Jackson 5 comes in 2nd to Pandora!

Watch the ots at the bottom of the page: it shows the whole Jackson 5 in one shot.

Ummmm, I think akira is quite nice actually.

Jul 14, 2008
I would have to say that my favourite flourish is the Jackson 5 or Pandora, lol.

For youtube, I would have to say anything by Garry and Jonas.

May 8, 2008
England
Pandora, but I've never actually bothered to try it. Probably should...
But I love doing Molecule 4, Eko and Akira. Favourites are probably in that order :)

Mar 8, 2008
New Hampshire
I don't own the trilogy, but I'd have to say my favorite flourish from it is Tectonic Verb. It is a unique flourish and people haven't used it to death in videos.

Sep 20, 2008
That's because its quite hard to get it to be solidly smooth. =/ I remember it was the very first flourish i tried to learn, but ended up ditching it cause it was bloody hard.

Nov 1, 2007
Holy ****. I can't believe this is actually a thread.

whats your favourite deck of cards?!!!?!?!1/1 I love guardians but I herd that tally hos are good to.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results