Do you have another hobby?

I Play guitar. I can finger pick songs that require it such as "we are gonna be friends" by: White Stripes. I also, play really heavy metal songs, classic metal (Like KISS), classic songs, Grateful dead, funk, Chili Peppers, and more.

Other than that, I just animate cartoons.

May 12, 2009
Well, I play guitar, piano, and drums, and I also DJ. Sing and freestyle. Train in Mauy Thai. I work on my cars a lot. Drawing and sketching around. (I use to do graffiti and such.)

And that's all I could think of for now.

Oh.... And long walk along the beach. :p

Jan 10, 2008
I experiment with noise/industrial sounds in hopes of creating music. :D I also write poetry and short stories. Magic is life though. Cool topic by the way.

To be specific, I play drums, guitar, trumpet, piano, bass and I sing.

I play FOOTBALL

Apart form magic, I do a bit of flourishing, but it's not my priority.

Without delving into my personal life, I'm the busiest guy in the world

May 31, 2008
I play guitar, and I also do a small bit of paranormal investigating (ghost hunting.)

I mostly play grunge (Nirvana, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam.,) but I also play plenty of Tom Petty.

Apr 11, 2009
i do a mix of science and cooking known as molecular gastronomy which is using NATURAL chemicals(from plants and stuff) to do things like turn peanut butter into a powder which melts right back in ur mouth, or make a cherry ravioli which is basically cherry liquid with a thin membrane around itself, like a ravioli.

Other than that futbol(soccer), tennis, and thats about it.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
I also play varsity football in school,and workout everyday for 2 hours. I drink nothing but vitamin water.
I wear short sleeve shirts over long sleeve shirts over short sleeve shirts.

May 31, 2008
Those are the best i'm trying to learn some blues.(Yes it is cool here in Brazil too)

The Hal Leonard books are the best place to learn different types of music. I learned almost all of my Nirvana songs form a Hal Leonard book about them.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results