Favorite Artist ?

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
Chris kenner for some unique modern magic with a sense of humor especially with creating magic

Homer Liwag for coin magic

Bill Malone for cards only

Paul Daniels for his stage presence and general nonsense

and, probably Wayne Houchin for unique organic magic that has really changed my perception of the art

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
Lennart green can take any of those guys any day of the week:).

in lieu of a saturday night contest, next week Theory 11 will be hosting the first ever No Holds Barred, MMA Rage in the Cage Fight Night featuring a titanic battle between the Shuffler from down Under, Bill Malone and the Top Shot Hot Shot Lennart Green. LETS GET READY TOOOOOO SHUFFLLLLLLLLE!!!!!!

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
in lieu of a saturday night contest, next week Theory 11 will be hosting the first ever No Holds Barred, MMA Rage in the Cage Fight Night featuring a titanic battle between the Shuffler from down Under, Bill Malone and the Top Shot Hot Shot Lennart Green. LETS GET READY TOOOOOO SHUFFLLLLLLLLE!!!!!!

haha, that would be EPIC!

May 12, 2009
Daniel Garcia- he is just plain awsome
Wayne Houchin- so creative and great performer
Lance Burton- has great stage presence and is a pleasure to watch
David Blaine- great

Last edited by a moderator:
I love how the bucks get mentioned before somone such as vernon.

I as a new magician havent heard nearly as much about people like vernon as I have about people like the bucks only because they are the new, fresh talent. You see this in many things. Look at music. look at actors. The problem with the new patrons of magic is that they dont do their history. I have found myself intrigued with magic's history and hope that others do too. And as for my favorite magician, I go with Harry blackstone for his amazing floating lightbulb.

Jun 14, 2009
my house
Justin Miller is pretty great. Dan and dave are rather lovely, although I can agree their magic leaves a lot to be desired. Lee asher is ballin. Aaron fisher is fantastic. And for those of you who know of Brandon Williams, he's amazing.

May 4, 2008
Dan and Dave- get me into flourish
David Blaine-i love his street magic style
Richard Sanders -Very humerous,funny
Oz pearlman-a card guy who i used to see his teaching video

Jun 21, 2009
Wayne Houchin - very own style, nice ideas
Aaron Fisher - i like what he's talking about while he's doing tricks
Daniel Garcia - good tricks, he's able to teach in a very effective way
Joel Paschall - amazing tricks

Jun 22, 2009
Paul H.= GOD?

Fred Kaps: Smart, funny, entertainer.

W:H = Fresh type of magician

Daniel Garcia= Creative as well as funny. Good patter :)

lol @ the Harry Potter suggestion..

I really could make an epic list with each magician that I stumble on.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results