Saw a magician advertising himself today.

May 4, 2009
I was in Myrtle Beach today and saw an SUV with wrap around graphics advertising a magician for hire. I found the guys' website, his name is Micheal Bairefoot.

I drove up next to the SUV to see if the guy driving was the same guy pictured on the car. It was, and he appeared to be wearing the same shirt. When I drove home later I passed a theater that was advertising a Magic Show, so he may have been on his way to perform. (Or maybe he only owns one shirt)

Apparently he performs five two hour shows a week at an Italian restaurant in Myrtle Beach. His car said follow me to Angelos, and it's got more details on his. I'll have to go there next time I'm in Myrtle Beach. The best part is the restaurant is on the southernmost edge. Today I made the mistake of picking a restaurant on the northernmost edge which was an extra half hour of driving. (But I did my homemade potato chips I was craving.)

The headline should say "Saw a magician" it won't let me edit it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was in Myrtle Beach today and saw an SUV with wrap around graphics advertising a magician for hire. I found the guys' website, his name is Micheal Bairefoot.

I drove up next to the SUV to see if the guy driving was the same guy pictured on the car. It was, and he appeared to be wearing the same shirt. When I drove home later I passed a theater that was advertising a Magic Show, so he may have been on his way to perform. (Or maybe he only owns one shirt)

Apparently he performs five two hour shows a week at an Italian restaurant in Myrtle Beach. His car said follow me to Angelos, and it's got more details on his. I'll have to go there next time I'm in Myrtle Beach. The best part is the restaurant is on the southernmost edge. Today I made the mistake of picking a restaurant on the northernmost edge which was an extra half hour of driving. (But I did my homemade potato chips I was craving.)

The headline should say "Saw a magician" it won't let me edit it.
is he any good????

I found his site here. Just for giggles.
http://www.bairefootmagic.com/

[edited by moderator for unnecessarily negative conduct]

Hmmm I was being honest not negative. I can honestly say this is the first time I've been edited since I have been a member anywhere so maybe my response was taken wrong. Appreciate the public call out. I'm out.

Aug 31, 2007
Lay off him...

You guys are pretty freaking rude. The guy was just sharing a magic related experience he had, in the forums of a magic community. That's the hole flippin idea of a community, being free to share about a common interest, i.e. magic. Communities accept people not judge every little minute detail about them. If you don't like what he shared, that's ok, but you don't need to bash the guy for sharing it. Just move on to your next youtube cardistry video and be on your way. Give people a chance. I guess mom was right, "If you don't have anything nice to say..."

All that aside, I hope you all have a great day and do what you can to continue to make T11 one of the best magic communities around. Thanks!

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
You guys are pretty freaking rude. The guy was just sharing a magic related experience he had, in the forums of a magic community. That's the hole flippin idea of a community, being free to share about a common interest, i.e. magic. Communities accept people not judge every little minute detail about them. If you don't like what he shared, that's ok, but you don't need to bash the guy for sharing it. Just move on to your next youtube cardistry video and be on your way. Give people a chance. I guess mom was right, "If you don't have anything nice to say..."

All that aside, I hope you all have a great day and do what you can to continue to make T11 one of the best magic communities around. Thanks!

Even though I'm often rude, I agree with you wholeheartedly here. He was just trying to share something with the community... if you don't like it, ignore it.

I'm looking forward to when somebody uses this against me the next time I say something rude.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway

No one here was being rude, we were all just pointing out the fact his post was neither helpfull or usefull. The two things this community stands for.

Drop the attitude.

G

I wasn't trying to be rude I was pointing out the fact that if it bothered everyone here that bad then why call out this thread when there are so many already that haven't been called out.

Anyhow you talk about community but what kind of community do you want? A place that furthers the art of magic through well thought out threads or a forum thats pretty much close to the intelligence level of myspace?

On a sidenote this guy seems like hes accomplished alot in his career already I'll look him up when I pass through.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
No one here was being rude, we were all just pointing out the fact his post was neither helpfull or usefull. The two things this community stands for.

Drop the attitude.

Half the topics on these forums are neither helpful or useful. So why don't you step off the high horse there and realize that things like this topic are going to happen... it's a forum. It's a place to discuss. The guy saw something related to magic during the day, and thought it was cool. He shared... so freakin what? Grow up.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Half the topics on these forums are neither helpful or useful. So why don't you step off the high horse there and realize that things like this topic are going to happen... it's a forum. It's a place to discuss. The guy saw something related to magic during the day, and thought it was cool. He shared... so freakin what? Grow up.

High horse?

Drew, listen, I never said this community is perfect. In fact, the only reason I even bothered to post here in this thread today, and not all the other pointless threads is because I had 5 minutes to waste before I left for the bus.

I understand it's a forum. I also understand most of the stuff is just regurgitated over and over. Heck, I'm willing to bet alot of both our posts are useless garbage.

No disrespect, but do you really thing we've been rude?

Or just human?

G

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Guys,

No need for the negativity in this thread. Valhalla76 was making a completely legitimate observation; nothing more, nothing less.

Let's get back on topic folks. Thanks in advance!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results