Raise Rise after 3 days

Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
Are you hands twitching?

And no, you are far from perfecting it, shucks I can do the classic pass, but I cant do it fluid and quickly so I don't film it and I don't say I can do it either.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Why would you do this? It's pointless to have childish "competitions" and post shaky, unpracticed videos that borderline exposure. Someone please remove the links.

nayost

Elite Member
Jun 18, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
I'm not sure as to why you would film these performances and post them on youtube. You have the video, you know how it is suppose to look like. Why not wait until your performances look a little more like this video? Maybe wait until your hands no longer shake out of control, then give it another shot at filming another. I agree with CardClip928, it is borderline exposure.

Sep 1, 2007
USA
You're doing really really well for dong the move only three days... keep up the good work... but as said before, you should remove the link after a little bit because it still is pretty slow and kinda exposure.

But seriously... that's really amazing for only three days.

With all due respect

ZG

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Yeah you are far from getting it down in 3 days. Your pinky kept twitching like it was having a spaz attack and you essentially gave it away big time.

Dude, I mean, I shake when I am performing live, but even then it is only when I first get the cards out and it is not nearly as bad as what I just seen. Ask any magician if they can learn it in three days, and if they are mature enough, if respect themselves, other magicians and our art in general, they will so no.

If your looking for quick satisfaction, try drugs or religion, but if you are looking to be an artist, try practice.

Alright a few "Answers"

1- I took down the first link because, yes, i agree it was crap. I think the second is alright though.

2- I have always twitched like this I really don't know why. It was really bad in this video though...

3- I am in no way saying this is even performable yet I am just saying that I could "Do It" in 3 days becaus epeople were saying that I can't even do the AR by itself in 3 days.

So sorry that it's not perfect I am just saying I could do the AR and a very basic version of Raise Rise in 3 days.

May 31, 2008
Alright a few "Answers"

1- I took down the first link because, yes, i agree it was crap. I think the second is alright though.

2- I have always twitched like this I really don't know why. It was really bad in this video though...

3- I am in no way saying this is even performable yet I am just saying that I could "Do It" in 3 days becaus epeople were saying that I can't even do the AR by itself in 3 days.

So sorry that it's not perfect I am just saying I could do the AR and a very basic version of Raise Rise in 3 days.

You shouldn't post a video if it's not perfect.

Alright a few "Answers"

Well I understand you want to prove your point. But I could do the pass after 5 minutes, but its been a year and some now and I have never performed it. I mean I could drive a dirtbike across a ramp and jump 30 cars after three days, but that doesn't mean I would try it, and I wouldn't think of filming such failure. Actually I would, cause that would be one friggin awesome wreck. But thats besides the point.

In your signature it has a quote about "the best place to hide a method is somewhere else" well, in this case that "somewhere else" is off video.

Also, I thought of a related joke. "The only person who could Rise after 3 days was Jesus Christ, and he was the Son of God". I thought it was funny.

Dont take any of this or what anyone has said as an insult. I see the work you have put into it, and it certainly is getting there, so stick with it, and then post a video of you performing it live. Thats what I want to see.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results