Recommend a Book / DVD

Mar 27, 2008
Hey guys,
school's over and my parents asked what I want for finishing the school. So recommend me anything not too confusing, can be easy but a little work is also fine. Of course hard-hitting and that can be done to a group of people. And I'm a card guy so no coin magic. Any more questions, just ask.

Mar 27, 2008
I already have Dangerous and Surfaced. Oh, and I forgot to mention that I've been doing card magic a little bit over a year.

You know what DVD series I feel does not get enough attention, Bill Malone's On the Loose. It has got a ton of stuff on it, mostly cards but its got other close up effects. Bill is a crazy good card guy and all around magician, and I learned alot from him in this series.

May 31, 2008
Art of Magic has some good stuff on it. All of the effects are very easy, plus it has an hour-long segment on performance. I've seen great reviews of the DVDs others are mentioning.

Mark Wilson's Complete Course in Magic is a great book.

Hey guys,
school's over and my parents asked what I want for finishing the school. So recommend me anything not too confusing, can be easy but a little work is also fine. Of course hard-hitting and that can be done to a group of people. And I'm a card guy so no coin magic. Any more questions, just ask.
go and search.....

and fill ur e-baskest up my friend!!!!!.....

u've earned it...congrats man!!!!

proud of ya....

Jul 21, 2008
Ohio
Symply Sydney isn't bad. It has some good material, but I don't use most of the material. I do however really like the Collectors effect. Its amazing.

By Forces Unseen sounds incredible. I've wanted to get it for a while, but haven't been able to pick it up yet. I've heard nothing but good things from it. I have heard that some of the material is a little challenging though.

Hope this helps!

Jan 10, 2008
I guarantee that if you get yourself a copy of Card Finesse 2 and the original Card Finesse by Jon Racherbaumer you will be pleasantly surprised. Each on is half moves and subtleties and half card effects. Not too many tricks, just the right amount. I personally have never seen another card book quite like these, maybe with the exceptions of The Magic of Bro. John Hamman and the Marlo books.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results