Firestarters?

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
Now I'm not a loser. I have lots of friends and have dated several girls in my life and i know how to attract and flirt with women.

So when i saw this dvd, i was quite surprised. Getting dates with magic? Isn't that kinda geeky?

I just wanna ask: does the stuff on this dvd actually work? Can you actually attract women with magic?

It just seems a little weird....

Michael Kras

{dg} poet laureate / theory11
Sep 12, 2007
Canada
www.magicanada.myfastforum.org
Now I'm not a loser. I have lots of friends and have dated several girls in my life and i know how to attract and flirt with women.

So when i saw this dvd, i was quite surprised. Getting dates with magic? Isn't that kinda geeky?

I just wanna ask: does the stuff on this dvd actually work? Can you actually attract women with magic?

So you're calling those who have never had a girlfriend losers?

It is not a good dvd. I would not advise it. I also would not advise using magic as a way to meet girls. I mean, I feel that you would be better off not relying on a gimmick to meet people in general and make friends, but just learn to be sociable.

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
yes he is!
HAH
just kidding.
but ive got one so... im not complaining...
HAHA
anyways....
this is Jay Sankey in his segment of time where he wanted more money.
I would not recommend this DVD at all. If you have seen any of his other older DVDs you basically know everything on this one. It is just the same thing in a different context.
Fortunately, I was able to watch my friends version cause I was doubting sankey at the time already and I was correct. You learn some card tricks and some flash paper stuff... the only thing I remember clearly is him saying "flourishes are sexy". and goes on for about 7 minutes on why.
In my opinion, unless you are extreme suave and choose the correct tricks and routines, magic is quite the cheesy thing to use to pick up girls.
"Pick a card... what is this? its a rose? NOW GIMME A KISS"
ugh... haha
the tricks he teach arent that suave either.
"We ripped this heart into two. you hold one i hold the other. If i burn mine, check yours... its full again" or something like that...
I'm pretty sure you can attract women with magic, but not magic that was made to attract women. Know what im saying?
Like it will surely raise their interest level in you if you just perform normal stuff. But if you go all into the whole cheesy lover magic boy thing, then i think they will roll their eyes and leave.
Dunno. Never tried. Never will. haha

Sep 9, 2007
it all depends on how you do it.

If you're performing to impress, and are only approaching women, you'll look either like a try-hard, or a performing monkey. both of which are bad for your image, and of course, will not get you women anyways.

If you understand a thing or two about female psychology, have a working knowledge of magic, and performing is just part of your personality, then you CAN weave it in. After all you're just showing her a side of you - a side that any confident person would be proud of.

And worst case scenario, if she thinks performing magic is nerdy then **** her. If you didn't perform it, and then a week or so down the road she found out it was your hobby, it wouldn't have worked out anyways. It often won't be the case however, because presented well, magic is usually enjoyed by everyone.

That being said, some effects work more than others. Houchin's AOM has a REALLY good one ("french kiss"), and there are a few others that work well too. Mentalism KILLS - women eat that stuff up.

I'd do a little write-up on adding subtleties to some effects, except that sometimes that would mean exposure, so that's a no-no. Suffice to say if you're going to use effects in this manner, it may behoove you to do some research in topics such as "kino escalation" and "kino compliance tests". No doubt some members will know what I'm talking about...

EDIT: my answer was not specific to this DVD - I've never seen it - but instead, magic in general....

Yeah, Everything on this DVD is what everybody already know, just reapplied differently. I have come up with my own stuff that works. Not to pick them up, I can do that myself, but to get them intrigued. After I meet a chick and have a conversation, I might do something. After a conversation with a girl I know pretty much how she will react to magic. If I get a read that she will dig it, then I will show her a thing or too. they are impressed and I got her hooked. But it is not my primary way to meet chicks, but if done correctly, can work. (from experience)

the stuff on the DVD can work, but if you wanna make stuff work doing magic...talk to them...converse and then do an effect here and there...thats does the trick....

No offense but Jay Sankey is not a pimp. He just doesn't look like the kind of guy that should be giving advice on things suc as this. If I had to choose a magician for a dvd like this I would choose chris kenner or Andrei:D
no offense to kenner either, i wouldn't make him the model for getting chicks....

dan white is the one i would probably listen to.......

yes he is!
HAH
just kidding.
but ive got one so... im not complaining...
HAHA
anyways....
this is Jay Sankey in his segment of time where he wanted more money.
I would not recommend this DVD at all. If you have seen any of his other older DVDs you basically know everything on this one. It is just the same thing in a different context.
Fortunately, I was able to watch my friends version cause I was doubting sankey at the time already and I was correct. You learn some card tricks and some flash paper stuff... the only thing I remember clearly is him saying "flourishes are sexy". and goes on for about 7 minutes on why.
In my opinion, unless you are extreme suave and choose the correct tricks and routines, magic is quite the cheesy thing to use to pick up girls.
"Pick a card... what is this? its a rose? NOW GIMME A KISS"
ugh... haha
the tricks he teach arent that suave either.
"We ripped this heart into two. you hold one i hold the other. If i burn mine, check yours... its full again" or something like that...
I'm pretty sure you can attract women with magic, but not magic that was made to attract women. Know what im saying?
Like it will surely raise their interest level in you if you just perform normal stuff. But if you go all into the whole cheesy lover magic boy thing, then i think they will roll their eyes and leave.
Dunno. Never tried. Never will. haha
french kiss got me a girl one time....no lie....

Mar 2, 2008
I've never bring up magic infront of any girl.

I don't remeber how it happend, but it got brought up. They requested me to do stuff and ever scence then, they get mad if i don't bring "magic" when i go see them.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results