White Centurions

May 31, 2008
I know these decks randomly pop up every now and then, but my question is, are they really worth dishing out the big bucks for??

In my opinion, no deck is worth more than ten bucks. White Centurions and Black Centurions are exactly the same except for one obvious difference. Don't waste your cash on them unless you want to collect them.

Sep 9, 2007
tbh, I'm looking at picking up a deck, but it's more for the artistic value than their quality. even if they're going for over 10 bucks (not much more, but a little over), I'd still consider that a negligible expense. And supposedly there's only 1,100 decks floating around, so worst case scenario, I can auction them off later.

But yeah, I'm fully aware that they won't make me any better, I just like the look of them. I don't see a problem with buying a deck or two because I like how they look.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Does this look like an advertising board to you? If you don't like it, I'll be glad to show you the door out.

Anyway, there's nothing wrong in buying a deck if you like it/want it, especially if you're a collector or like the artwork, and have the money to spare.

Jul 25, 2008
I love these decks they look beautiful and they feel so much better than normal centurions! i have pulled these cards out for laymen and the first thing they they say is wow!

Jul 25, 2008
well ive handled both of the deck and i prefer the white feel over normal... im not lieing i know what cards feel like and the whites are smoother

May 31, 2008
well ive handled both of the deck and i prefer the white feel over normal... im not lieing i know what cards feel like and the whites are smoother

They are the exact same deck, same stock, same finish. The only difference is the more detailed design and color. I guarantee that if you were to be blind folded, that you couldn't tell the difference between a brand new deck of white Centurions and a brand new deck of black ones.

It actually says this right on the product page:

"The deck is the same as the original, only with an inverted more elegant appeal."

I understand that you are not lying, you are just influenced by the hype that these cards receive. To be honest, I would love to own a deck because I prefer the design over black Centurions. However, I would not pay more than $20 for this deck. (I know, different policy than my last post)

Jul 25, 2008
idk prly maybe the hype i still think they feel better tho maybe my normal ones have more wear on them or somthing... im sorry i was just putting my personal opionion out there

May 31, 2008
idk prly maybe the hype i still think they feel better tho maybe my normal ones have more wear on them or somthing... im sorry i was just putting my personal opionion out there

I get that, I still think that Centurions are different than Guardians, but not many believe me, haha

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
I would be really interested in an experiment: I'd like to carry out a blind product testing, as mentioned above. I've always wondered if those who swear by certain decks over others could actually tell the difference between different types of decks.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results