"Euromagic" - Performance at Amusement Park

Sep 1, 2007
www.timury.net
Hey guys, since the media approval process is taking forever, I thought I just share the video with you this way...

(click the pic)

I performed some magic at Germany’s biggest amusement park, the Europapark. Effects performed: 360º Arm Twist, Crazy Men's Handcuffs (rubberband magic), 'ungimmicked' Coin Bend.

All the best!

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
Wonderful. Outstanding. Brilliant! Camera work was awesome, the effects performed were very good, everything was done so well. Although I didn't understand what you were saying, the video was still that good that it kept my attention. I am subscribing without a doubt.

I look forward to more.

Thanks so much for sharing this.

Keep up the good work,

-Sanj

EDIT: Could you send me a link to where I could download that song? It was awesome! (I checked out the Myspace page and couldn't fine anything...)

Last edited by a moderator:
May 12, 2009
great job, near the end of crazy man's handcuffs a kid in the background was watching. he looked like he was thinking "what just happened, how did he do that"

May 31, 2008
Wow, outstanding, music, editing, camera work, and of course magic. Looking forward to seeing more. Also, the same thing happened to me with my cards when I went on a water ride at Six Flags.

Also, I noticed that you used the arm twist. If you're interested in a method without sleeves, send me a PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results