Copper/Silver Transposition vs. Digital Dissolve

Jun 18, 2009
I know that Digital Dissolve is based on the Copper/Silver Transposition handling but as far as the gimmick is concerned, is the gimmick the same or does the Digital Dissolve have something "extra" to it?
The reason I ask is I already own the Copper/Silver Transposition gimmick but don't know how it would work doing Digital Dissolve the way the video shows it. I figure it must have something else to the gimmick for it to work.
(By the way not looking to expose anything here)
Thanks,
Tony.

Jun 18, 2009
re

okay great.
I already ordered the digital dissolve so I'm glad I'm not getting the same gimmick that I already have for the Copper/Silver Transposition.
Thanks.

morpheis91

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2007
Philadelphia
www.myspace.com
Well the thing is tho that with digital dissolve you can just give them both coins right afterwards, all the heat is on the coins not the gimmick itself and with copper/silver coin the heat is on the coins and you don't want them to actually grab them.

Sep 1, 2007
Cleveland, Ohio
Yeah the gimmick is way different than a copper/silver. Its actually a little monkey you keep up your sleeve. When you give him a little squeeze he sneaks out and switches the coins for you. Great effect but the monkey/gimmick is a pain to take care of and is very uncomfortable to wear.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results