UnitedCardists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm suprised there's no thread on this. It's a new cardistry website, it's really awesome!!! Since decknique is closing down, UnitedCardists was made for that reason. It's a really great site, if your a cardist, xcm, flourisher... whatever you want to call your card manipulation. Sam Rochon introduced me into it, because I was in need of a cardistry site! Thanks Sam!!!:D

The moderators there are:
1) C3rb3rus
2) Justin Kelly

The administrators are:
1) Ben
2) Chris
3) Sebastian

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!:D

Sep 20, 2008
Decknique= Technique with decks?

You're either some sort of Linguist-enthusiast and spends spare time reading dictionaries or you're taking the piss. That in no way is 'Simple' when it comes to naming.

United cardist however, is plain and frickin simple. its like naming an orange.. Well. An orange.

Speaking of, was the fruit named after the colour? or the colour after the fruit?

Holy ****. i am going to make everyone google that. Fire away.

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
Ben, Chris, and Sebastian definitely put a lot of effort into designing this site, so major props for them! It's great to see some people take initiative when Decknique was declared to close. I'm sure United Cardists would make a great replacement community :D

-Garry

May 3, 2008
Singapore
www.youtube.com
like i said in the other thread,
just do what you do well, then post a video.

haters only hate noobs because they think they are flourish gods when they have videos of pandora in their bedrooms, and ask the stupidest questions.
keep an open ear to advice and be respectful. Even if you have chops.

Oct 31, 2007
like i said in the other thread,
just do what you do well, then post a video.

haters only hate noobs because they think they are flourish gods when they have videos of pandora in their bedrooms, and ask the stupidest questions.
keep an open ear to advice and be respectful. Even if you have chops.

1. this doesnt make sense
2. I've posted videos, buddy.

May 3, 2008
Singapore
www.youtube.com
hopscotch, the hating isnt needed. UC is only less than a week old and you are already putting it on the highest of levels. I understand that UC has alot of potential, but honestly? Elitism isnt the way to go if you want to contribute properly to any community.

oh, and the video comment wasnt meant for you. was talking to magiclemonbird

Last edited by a moderator:
May 31, 2008
Whoa, what happened? Why are we arguing about the name of a website? Decknique was cooler, but who cares. It's a site dedicated to cardistry. Isn't that all that matters. Well, I hope you flourishes like your new site.

Sep 2, 2007
again, wasnt meant for you.

With all due respect, i'd like to see your videos. Not lashing out at you mate, just out of curiosity. dont remember seeing you over at DN.

That's because your not an old DN member...

P.S.

How are you a freshman in highschool at 12 years old? I was 14 as a freshman and most people were 15...

Whoa, what happened? Why are we arguing about the name of a website? Decknique was cooler, but who cares. It's a site dedicated to cardistry. Isn't that all that matters. Well, I hope you flourishes like your new site.

Not what its about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results