UnitedCardists

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2008
Ok, so Hopscotch, I just watched one of your videos in the media section. It was very good, your flourishes were beautiful.

BUT, why are you being such a jerk? You could give a lot of helpful information to beginners like MLB. Why do you just hate on him and other (I hate to say this word) "noobs?"

Sep 20, 2008
Mate, he's obviously got a motive behind his words. People dont 'hate' for no reason, Stop trying to be a kid and asking questions that will end up just fueling the fire.

He hates T11. end of story.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
I smell a battle between me and Hopscotch.:D

No disrespect MLB but I understand hopscotch, I have read your posts in here and god you need to mature....

If I recall right you have been practicing flourishes for about 2 or 3 months, then you come up to the cardsitry forum and start talking as if you were "the real deal" giving advice to newer members about "what and what not to do" I mean, chill out and be a little more humble. There isnt a urge for you to prove youself, there isnt anybody that's actually asking for it.

I joined decknique like about 5 or 6 months ago, and I rarely posted in there, I asked for advice in private to a member that actually knew his stuff and he gladly helped me, I don't consider myself good enough to either give advice or to brag about my skills...

"Oh, my videos it'z going to be full of awesome!" " I can prove the whole world im the bezt flourisher out there" "your video was choppy practice more", I mean, everytime that I read your posts giving "advice" I burst laughing....

Be humble, learn the flourishes and go to a quiet corner AND PRACTICE, nobody is asking you to prove yourself and you dont need it, your are just ending looking worse.

All what Hopscotch it's talking revolves around the same thing: RESPECT, respect for the people that doesnt brag out in the forums and that actually practice the art.

I'll tell you again, learn how to be humble.

No disrespect MLB but I understand hopscotch, I have read your posts in here and god you need to mature....

If I recall right you have been practicing flourishes for about 2 or 3 months, then you come up to the cardsitry forum and start talking as if you were "the real deal" giving advice to newer members about "what and what not to do" I mean, chill out and be a little more humble. There isnt a urge for you to prove youself, there isnt anybody that's actually asking for it.

I joined decknique like about 5 or 6 months ago, and I rarely posted in there, I asked for advice in private to a member that actually knew his stuff and he gladly helped me, I don't consider myself good enough to either give advice or to brag about my skills...

"Oh, my videos it'z going to be full of awesome!" " I can prove the whole world im the bezt flourisher out there" "your video was choppy practice more", I mean, everytime that I read your posts giving "advice" I burst laughing....

Be humble, learn the flourishes and go to a quiet corner AND PRACTICE, nobody is asking you to prove yourself and you dont need it, your are just ending looking worse.

All what Hopscotch it's talking revolves around the same thing: RESPECT, respect for the people that doesnt brag out in the forums and that actually practice the art.

I'll tell you again, learn how to be humble.

Alright, I'll take your advice!:D

May 31, 2008
Decknique wasn't ruined by anyone, the owner (who's name escapes me) just decided that he didn't want to run the site anymore. Simple as that.

Oct 31, 2007
1.See, look at that, MLB, I don't even need to argue for myself.
2.FOO:L, sorry for ay anger I lashed at you- totes didn't mean to be harsh on you. yous a chill bro
3. I don't help noobs because I'm a big mean *****. simple as that.
4. I'm not really that mean if you actually talk to me- ask CM1-5, or really anyone. Just don't be an ignorant ****.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2, 2007
Decknique wasn't ruined by anyone, the owner (who's name escapes me) just decided that he didn't want to run the site anymore. Simple as that.

That's not even related to t11, we're talking about when t11 was launched, and decknique died. Really if you don't even know richard's name you can't know much about decknique.

Decknique wasn't ruined by T11, it was ruined by alot of people, some were from T11 and some weren't, so to specifically say T11 ruined it is just being biased.

Again you weren't even there, saying that when you don't know anything is just biased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results