Theory11 Collaboration

On UnitedCardists Cemister brought up a great idea. To do kickass like videos like what Handlordz does.

I then thought about theory11, we could do the same here at the cardistry section. Every month, there would be submissions to the cardistry section and then we would piece all of the best videos and make a kickass like video. We would have some people judge the videos, I will get in contact with some people.:D Hopefully Theory11 will suport this!!!:D

Mar 19, 2009
india,kerala
good idea..

mann ur lik tryin so hard to get this cardistry topic active....soon it will be more active than the card magic topic all b'coz of u mann.....n am rite behind u...

cheers

aditya(magicdude007)

I read it ;).

lol

lol, I almost fainted yesterday. I had a temperature of 100F and then for some reason when I read Sinful07's rude comment, my head was feeling so hot, and I had to shut down the computer. It made my temperature rise to 102F, but I'm feeling much better now.

P.S: Who would have thought that I'd be wearing a longsleeve shirt and a jacket to keep me warm in the summer?:D

Alright, so this is the plan...
I contacted Andrei but I'm not sure if he got the PM or not. Andrei if you are reading this right now, can you edit the videos? I'm not a superb editer.

I asked Andrei, Jason Soll, and Garry A. to pick the best submissions when we get submissions. I haven't heard from them yet.

I'm kind of confused because I forgot who I contacted but I'm trying to create a list, so can you post on this thread if I contacted you? Thanks.

As for conformation, so far I have gotten from
1) VagueTheory
2) ndhikaamad1son

May 18, 2008
I would defintily be in, but i feel you should at least make a continuing theme. With just cardsitry, it gets boring after a while if it is just a bunch of people doing it. Keep peoples intrest by having your video replicate Timurys in a different and orignial way.

The editing, if you can't find anyone else, I would be happy to do. I would put the entire thing together if you want (not that I am amazing, but I can do some REALLY cool stuff). Not that I expect you to hand it over to me, just if you wanted to or needed help, I would be happy too.

I am thinking about doing something like this, but I am just waiting until a big burst of inspiration for the perfect project about this would be. Good luck on this! Only thing I can say at this point is if you need some help (editing, putting it together, coming up with a theme, any other ideas or anything) feel free to PM me.

Not that you will, just if you do. Trying to be helpful!

I would defintily be in, but i feel you should at least make a continuing theme. With just cardsitry, it gets boring after a while if it is just a bunch of people doing it. Keep peoples intrest by having your video replicate Timurys in a different and orignial way.

The editing, if you can't find anyone else, I would be happy to do. I would put the entire thing together if you want (not that I am amazing, but I can do some REALLY cool stuff). Not that I expect you to hand it over to me, just if you wanted to or needed help, I would be happy too.

I am thinking about doing something like this, but I am just waiting until a big burst of inspiration for the perfect project about this would be. Good luck on this! Only thing I can say at this point is if you need some help (editing, putting it together, coming up with a theme, any other ideas or anything) feel free to PM me.

Not that you will, just if you do. Trying to be helpful!

I'll PM you if I have problems! Probably won't, but thanks for being helpful!:D

Mar 8, 2008
New Hampshire
Should we have a recurring theme in each one? Like at the end one card is produced and passed on and the next person starts with the same card.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results