Tornado Cut?

Mar 19, 2009
india,kerala
hey man..

dude since you've given me good advice on all my card flourishes i'll tell you wer to find a tutorial for tornado....its a video i got from decknique.net...it doesnt exctly tell you how to do it but the guy does it real slow...i'll upload the video to my youtube channel then i'll post the link in this thread..!!

cheers

aditya(magicdude007)

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
as far as i know there is no link to buy The Tornado Dvd by Ashford, you have to email him directly. if you want it PM me. i think i have the email around here somewhere. but yeah the trilogy does a decent job explaining it, and all it really is is practice and trial and error after you get the finger positions down correctly

The only proper place you could learn it was Ashford Keintels Tornado Cut DVD, that was distributed but Leon Dillon. Which has since been discontinued. Today the best place to learn it is, Dan and Daves Trilogy, where it is taught in Akira and Pandora.

J.

PS. Sorry if I have mis-spelt names.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
The only proper place you could learn it was Ashford Keintels Tornado Cut DVD, that was distributed but Leon Dillon. Which has since been discontinued. Today the best place to learn it is, Dan and Daves Trilogy, where it is taught in Akira and Pandora.

J.

PS. Sorry if I have mis-spelt names.

You can still get the Tornado Cut Dvd if you email Lonnie Dillon directly he will hook you up for a decent price. PM me for the email if you want it

Jan 27, 2008
*Lonnie Dillon, actually. It was sold at pasteboard syndicate, which was never too active but a nice little community. I don't know if there's anything in the archives still but I remember there were infinite amounts of tips throughout the forums.
and ya, you have to email Ash directly now to get it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results