Be part of YouTube's best magical Collaboration.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
I admire your point, but I don't think you are thinking in my point of view. I was REALLY excited in asking people to make a Cardistry Collaboration video every month and I posted it in the cardistry section.But then I saw yours and its going to knock the cardistry collaboration out.:(

In other words, you are not getting the attention you want....

oookaaaaay, I understand now.

May 3, 2008
Nope, its that this thing is going to wipe out the whole idea of a cardistrh collaboration. I'd really like to see the cardistry collaboration.
Those who are more interested in cardistry will do your idea. I don't understand what the big deal is. Timury's idea satisfies magicians and flourishers.

Sep 1, 2007
www.timury.net
Nope, its that this thing is going to wipe out the whole idea of a cardistrh collaboration. I'd really like to see the cardistry collaboration.

Why is my collab a threat for that? If someone looks in the cardistry forum, he will see your thread. If he doesn't look there, he would not participate in the first place. If someone does cardistry he could submit it to both collabs.

The threads are in different sections. Why is there a problem?

Why is my collab a threat for that? If someone looks in the cardistry forum, he will see your thread. If he doesn't look there, he would not participate in the first place. If someone does cardistry he could submit it to both collabs.

The threads are in different sections. Why is there a problem?

Here think about this, what is better? Working on something one at a time? Or working on two things at the same time? Working on one thing at a time because you can put your effort in it.

Okay, so let me get this straight. You are angry because a few months ago or w/e, you tried to make a collaboration video, yet it never took off. Now, you're angry because this guy is getting people to go along with him. Is that correct? I just think this power struggle between you two is totally unnecessary. Let's forget about who's the leader and focus on the art.

Nope, read my posts before. And I made the thread today not a few months ago.

May 3, 2008
Here think about this, what is better? Working on something one at a time? Or working on two things at the same time? Working on one thing at a time because you can put your effort in it.

Nope, read my posts before.
They're 2 independent projects. How would that be working on multiple things simultaneously? I really don't understand what point you're trying to make. Not only that, but this unites flourishers and magicians of several communities, which I think is more ambitious.

Sep 1, 2007
www.timury.net
Okay, before this thread gets locked over arguments, please stay on topic now! This forum is big enough for more than one collab, but this thread is just about ONE.

Thanks for the responses so far guys!

I did read you posts, and I'm telling you that everyone is welcome to starting their own thing. If you disagree with combining magic and cardistry, then you disagree with Theory11. Go to theory11.com and read what it says at the very top: Underground magic and cardistry epicenter = magic and cardistry coexisting in harmony.

Last argument:

I'm not disagreeing between combining magic and cardistry, but I just want to stay organized. Sorry for being harsh, but I really wanted to make just a single cardistry collaboration. And you could have a seperate magic collaboration. Because I wouldn't want the same videos on cardistry given to both collaborations or else the videos would be repetitive. But I now know that we are speaking of two completley different things. Yours are very short 10 seconds of magic and then 10 seconds of floursihing. Sorry for being a pain. I did not realize that your videos would be much shorter. I was planning to have maybe 30-60 seconds of different cardists. But I realized that it is completley differnet. Sorry my bad.

EDIT: Sorry for the false alarm moderators.:( Didn't know they were seperate.

EDIT EDIT: Notice, if you are more of an avid flourisher and want to be in the different Theory11 Collaboratino for Cardistry, go to the thread in the Cardistry Section. Here: http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=19776

To RD CHOPPER: NO MORE ARGUING!!!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Last argument:

I'm not disagreeing between combining magic and cardistry, but I just want to stay organized. Sorry for being harsh, but I really wanted to make just a single cardistry collaboration. And you could have a seperate magic collaboration. Because I wouldn't want the same videos on cardistry given to both collaborations or else the videos would be repetitive. But I now know that we are speaking of two completley different things. Yours are very short 10 seconds of magic and then 10 seconds of floursihing. Sorry for being a pain. I did not realize that your videos would be much shorter. I was planning to have maybe 30-60 seconds of different cardists. But I realized that it is completley differnet. Sorry my bad.

EDIT: Sorry for the false alarm moderators.:( Didn't know they were seperate.

EDIT EDIT: Notice, if you are more of an avid flourisher and want to be in the different Theory11 Collaboratino for Cardistry, go to the thread in the Cardistry Section.

Jesus, you are getting on my nerves....

Great idea timury, keep us updated :)

May 31, 2008
Just to throw out some ideas for things that could be accomplished in that timeline:

Single-card restoration
Quick Color Change (Cardini Snap Change, Shapeshifter etc.)
Visual Vanish
Penetration
Large-packet display (Leno Cut etc.)

I will do some of these things.

May 31, 2008
Please practiced things only, didn't you said before that you didnt do flourishes?

You're right, I don't flourish. I don't plan on doing a large packet display, that's why I said, "I will do some of the these things."

That raises a good point though. Practice first!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results