Is this sandwich steal original?

Here is a performance of a sandwhich steal I came up with independently a few months back after watching Geriant Clarke's "Accapelo Control". I was wondering if this move is original? Please help and also leave feedback on the comments or this forum.

btw- sorry for no patter, i filmed this on an impulse and was going to put music on it but was having trouble with WMM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pye26MiU4Vk

May 26, 2009
Yeah .. its actually not bad but you make the steal a bit obvious. Other than that , i have never seen one sandwich effect like this before

Well its just my move with the cards flat to the deck, instead of held, which is alot more angle sensitive, and from your performance, alot less smooth.

Try and make it a bit smoother , and a bit more motivated.

Also, you said you came up with it independently, after you watched me perform it. So im glad you saw inspiration in my material.

Its almost exactly the same method though, so im not sure you can call it original :(

Cheers,

Geraint Clarke

Sep 7, 2008
First, I think there are more knowledgeable magicians to ask that question to, not just a bunch of young magicians who never even picked up Expert at the Card Table.

Second, the move was very unmotivated and kind of obvious. You handled the double very frailly and then moved the aces forward and backward for no reason. As well, when you showed us the face of the double card I was able to spot the large thickness. I would like to see some patter to justify those movements. Maybe you can find a way to steal the card without having to move the aces.

May 4, 2008
you better remove it.Lack of practice's video shoudn't be put on the forum.

i think u just put a explanation of your moves.In addition,the sound makes me

feel......,(i mean the card making two "click"sound )isnt it wierd?

Dont u practive more and them post it/?"Raise Rise after 3 Days" guys...

Well its just my move with the cards flat to the deck, instead of held, which is alot more angle sensitive, and from your performance, alot less smooth.

Try and make it a bit smoother , and a bit more motivated.

Also, you said you came up with it independently, after you watched me perform it. So im glad you saw inspiration in my material.

Its almost exactly the same method though, so im not sure you can call it original :(

Cheers,

Geraint Clarke
Yeah I dont exactly know your method Geriant but I figured it was almost the same hahaha.

As for motivating it, I'm working on it but it's pretty tough lol. and this isn't a lack of practice video it always looks like that. My goal is to make it look more natural and motivated.

Yeah I dont exactly know your method Geriant but I figured it was almost the same hahaha.

As for motivating it, I'm working on it but it's pretty tough lol. and this isn't a lack of practice video it always looks like that. My goal is to make it look more natural and motivated.

Perhaps get a copy of devious and check out the method.

You must know someone who has it, or pick up a copy ....

I motivate it as i come forward to show the sandwiching cards.
By the time i come back, the steal, the plant and the reposition is already done.

cheers,

Geraint

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results