Coin one and two.

Mar 18, 2009
hey everyone,

i wanted to know, in your opinions, which one is better. Coin one or Coin two by Homer Liwag? because im thinking about getting one of them.

Mar 26, 2008
Los Angeles
i like both of them.if you want a coins across then get coin 1 if u want coins to appear and dissapear u should get coin 2.they are two different effects so i cant say which is better.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
just get them both as a package. its a great deal and they are both amazing effects. however if you really just want one (which is dumb) but if you do, then consider this, CoinOne is more for a table in my opinion and CoinTwo is more of a standup effect. Beyond that you should just go watch the previews and decide which one you prefer and is more your style however i think they are both amazing effects.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
alright, thanks for your help guys, but do either of them require gimmicked coins?

yes, CoinOne and CoinTwo both require the same gimmick but its a common one most coin magician's possess. i dont know if i should just spout out what it is as it might be exposure. CoinOne has Chris Kenner's the Deep and CoinTwo just has a modified version

Mar 18, 2009
i think i know what the gimmick is, but i do not have one... so do i have to purchase it, or does it come with it.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
it does not come with any gimmick or coins. but he does offer a good resource in Jamie Schoolcraft. or you can pick up a cheaper set from any number of locations.

Jun 13, 2009
Israel
Coin one and two

Would this course be suitable for a 14 year old person who has only been into magic for about a year and doesnt know anything about coin magic?

Mar 18, 2009
Would this course be suitable for a 14 year old person who has only been into magic for about a year and doesnt know anything about coin magic?

hey man, i have actually been doing magic for about seven years now, and i felt like getting into coin magic. i don't have trouble with coin magic at all, and i would like to learn coin one and two.

Jul 10, 2009
Coins

Yeah I have not that much experience with coins but I am thinking about coin one so thanks for everybodys help!

Dec 16, 2008
hey man, i have actually been doing magic for about seven years now, and i felt like getting into coin magic. i don't have trouble with coin magic at all, and i would like to learn coin one and two.

I think you will love the coin one and two.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results