Please allow me to introduce myself...

Jun 24, 2009
Edmonds, Wa. USA
Hello,
I am new to your forum and would like to formally introduce myself before I begin taking part in future discussions or making other posts.

My name is Duke but for my painted art, sculpted art and performance art I sign as the pseudonym "Voodude".

20 years ago I started with the same cheap magic kits as most of you and through the years have purchased 100's of single "Tricks" and dabbled in illusion from trick to trick without much success or notability.

Now, within the last five years, I have focused on the interpersonal performance aspect of magic and also focused on the work of "coin slight illusions".

It was this year I have began my dedication to card slights and manipulation to round out my routine.

I still love to have some of the various illusions in my routine; ie, various forms of levatation and floats using the typical accessories, I love loops!

I build and hand paint with both airbrush and hand pinstriping small to mediun sized antique illusions to match the originals from those glorious days of the traveling american gothic carnivals of the first part of the 20th century.

I also collect and interpret tarot cards on a requested basis.

Music is an importand part of my life and performance. A few of my favorite artists to perform to include; Sisters of Mercy, Nine inch nails, Danzig, Nurse with wound, swans, Nck Cave, Southern Death Cult. You probably get the idea

Anyway thank you for indulging me to blather on about myself, and I hope that you'll welcome me into your community.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results