CCC 2009 Team Formation!

Dec 1, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario
Alright, after listening to the new podcast and hearing a few details about the Cardistry Colab Contest I've decided to get a team together ASAP.
Now, I don't know exactly how things went down last year so bear with me... I assume a team of people collaborate on a Cardistry video and whichever vid is judged most awesome wins... although I could be completely off.

So I'm looking for a few people to join and create a team... but wait! I'm serious about this and have a vision for the video, take a look and see if you share it:
- Filmed all outdoors, sunny day. Lots of greenery, color, sun.
- Interesting shots and motion. A camera person is a requirement.
- Going for an overall "happy' vibe... use a bright deck of cards. One with color, I mean.
- Kick ass Cardistry.

So that's what I'm going for... I've had experience in quality editing, I know what will look good (at least I like to think I do) so if you want to leave that to me then awesome, if not then editing it can be a joint effort.

Coordinated effort, discussing exactly what flourishes to put at what points and why. Hell, maybe even draw some storyboards for this. Some serious work and fun to create a truly enjoyable video.

Again, I don't know the details about the contest but PM me if interested.

EDIT: I'm pretty excited about this, and the whole front to advance Cardistry too!

Last edited by a moderator:
May 17, 2008
ok bro I am looking for team mebers as well but the only thing I am woried about for this is location. Rate now I am living in Calgary. So it will be a big problem if you are somewear else in the world. Just pm if you are any wear near me mate.

Indiana.C

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results