Daniel Garcia Fun - Want to play?

LeeAsher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
www.leeasher.com
Hey everyone,

Thanks to Sorcerers Safari Magic Camp, Daniel Garcia will be spending two evenings with the local Canadian magi to share his special brand of magic.

From private parties and corporate functions to high-end celebrity events, professional prestidigitator Daniel Garcia works them all with ease. He's known for bringing a unique blend of comedy, sleight of hand, and pure astonishment to his audiences which makes him extremely memorable.

WHO : Daniel Garcia and You
WHAT : The Daniel Garcia Lecture
ONLY : $20 ($25 at the door)

For only $20 a ticket, Daniel Garcia will be lecturing in:

Toronto - - - - - - - August 20th, 2009 (6:30pm)
Niagara Falls - - - - August 23rd, 2009 (11am)

Picture yourself attending Daniel Garcia's lecture and learning powerful magic with everyday objects like money, iphones, balloons, playing cards, and a whole bunch more. This lecture breaks all the rules in terms of what's supposed to happen at a public talk. You'll have fun learning attainable items which you'll use. You'll be thoroughly entertained. And ultimately, you'll be inspired to become a better magician.

Mr. Garcia has also promised to share several brand new items which will appear on the soon-to-be-released and much anticipated Daniel Garcia Projects 4,5,and 6.

Don's miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to meet, spend time, and learn from the master himself - Daniel Garcia.

Space is limited at both events so purchase tickets now to guarantee your seat.

Click here to purchase tickets for the lectures online as well as find more information about Daniel Garcia.

*Note: the price of admission will go up to $25 at the door of the events.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Win a free front row ticket to the DG lecture!

Are you between the ages of 13 - 18? Would you like to win a free front row ticket to one of the Daniel Garcia lectures of your choice?

Click here to find out how to participate in this special event provided by the Magicana Tony Eng Youth Fund.

See you guys there!

Cheers,
Lee Asher

ps. don't forget to play in the Misc. Daniel Garcia Fun section.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 20, 2008
This is something not to miss out on. I'd spend twice that fee just to meet him. W/e to the lecture, meeting him is more than enough.

And cheers for Confirming DGP 4,5 and 6. :)

Oct 19, 2007
Bill Koch told me to go to the camp, he said its a really fun learning experience (along with him telling me about how he started freaking out when he met the bucks and saw one of them flourish lol). Sadly I live in Illinois so it will be pretty hard to convince my mom....

Mar 2, 2008
Bill Koch told me to go to the camp, he said its a really fun learning experience (along with him telling me about how he started freaking out when he met the bucks and saw one of them flourish lol). Sadly I live in Illinois so it will be pretty hard to convince my mom....

Yep i'm from IL also.

I would try to convince my parents but school would be starting those days.

D

Deleted member 2755

If I weren't in Jersey, I'd totally go. ;) Have fun to those who go.

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results