Big complaint about T11 shipping...

Sep 1, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
I recently placed an order for some T11 products. When did I place them? Tuesday. When did i recieve them? Today when i got home from school. It came three days later. I selected the cheap shipping. It specifically states 4-7 days. FOUR TO SEVEN DAYS. Is THREE days included in FOUR TO SEVEN days? No. I was appalled. I was hoping to have the weekend to contemplate the awesomeness of the products I ordered, but now the unexpected early arrival gives me no time to comprehend what I have perchased. I cannot believe the nerve of T11 - sending me my product BEFORE the alloted time limit? I mean, 4-7 days is short enough, but THREE. Rediculous. I was so furious that I had to let it out via this post.

Well, im off to open my stuff. Peace.

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
I recently placed an order for some T11 products. When did I place them? Tuesday. When did i recieve them? Today when i got home from school. It came three days later. I selected the cheap shipping. It specifically states 4-7 days. FOUR TO SEVEN DAYS. Is THREE days included in FOUR TO SEVEN days? No. I was appalled. I was hoping to have the weekend to contemplate the awesomeness of the products I ordered, but now the unexpected early arrival gives me no time to comprehend what I have perchased. I cannot believe the nerve of T11 - sending me my product BEFORE the alloted time limit? I mean, 4-7 days is short enough, but THREE. Rediculous. I was so furious that I had to let it out via this post.

Well, im off to open my stuff. Peace.

I would like to apologize on behalf of our entire team, family & pets. I don't know how this could have happened. If you would please send your package back I can make certain that it is delayed for a few extra days. I promise a full company wide investigation into this matter, your suffering will not be in vain.

In the meantime, if you do not wish to send your package back to us, please place it inside your closet for at least 3 more days. Thank you & again we apologize for the inconvenience.

Sep 2, 2007
You might want to submit your problem in the form of a complaint ticket.

All complaints are sent to Dana (Houchin) Raiker, the director of theory11's corporate punishment. Dana H. Raiker is in charge of making sure that employees stay in line, and oblige by the rules, such as making sure that shipments arrive only within the stated time interval. Somebody is going to need some alone time in the cage and may even lose his or her head because of this (but if there's any problem, I'll magically reattach it).

Further, make sure you keep a copy of your complaint, just in case it somehow "disappears." :D

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 7, 2007
Lol Thiis cracked Me Up. I Am Begiiniing to liike it here. Where you can post freely wiithout haviing to worry about gettiing blasted my other members.
But seriious don't open iit iit would be agaiinst company poliicy and in your sub conciiousness - although you don't realiize iit you dont actually want to open iit.
Peace
Joe

Oct 7, 2007
Being slightly off the point here, I've found the shipping is Supurb (capital "s" for emphasis). :D
How are you all finding it?

Joe

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
I would like to apologize on behalf of our entire team, family & pets. I don't know how this could have happened. If you would please send your package back I can make certain that it is delayed for a few extra days. I promise a full company wide investigation into this matter, your suffering will not be in vain.

In the meantime, if you do not wish to send your package back to us, please place it inside your closet for at least 3 more days. Thank you & again we apologize for the inconvenience.

This Cracked me up.
HA ha been awhile since i read something that entertaining.

~Jordan

Sep 2, 2007
but yeah, the shipping is great. i've used teh cheapest and it takes no time to arrive.

Shipping in "no time?" I was under the impression that the trial for the LightSpeed shipping option, which allows one's package to be teleported to one's house, would not begin until July 27, 2086. Hmm ... :D

The shipping time for me has been fantastic (though it does take more than no time), as the cheapest shipping option takes about 3 to 5 days, instead of the estimated 4 to 7.

Cheers,
JTM

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Shipping in "no time?" I was under the impression that the trial for the LightSpeed shipping option, which allows one's package to be teleported to one's house, would not begin until July 27, 2086. Hmm ... :D

The shipping time for me has been fantastic (though it does take more than no time), as the cheapest shipping option takes about 3 to 5 days, instead of the estimated 4 to 7.

Cheers,
JTM

No no no you got it all wrong.
Remember what we thought the wire would be?
And i quote.
well i believe it will be a wire sprouting from our back yards and every week all Theory 11'ers go to it, attach it to their butt, and then Wayne Houchin presses a button which zaps us to a high-tech secret session area..
its the same with sending packages. Pretty soon jon will have access to every house in thhe world. and he simply presses a button and...
*PHWOOWPH*
Instant t11 package
With out sticking our butts in of course, Because that would hurt.

~Jordan

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
I don't know whats with you, but I'd be delighted to have my package arrive as early as possible. If you want to open it on the weekends then just put it aside till the weekend.

Sep 2, 2007
I don't know whats with you, but I'd be delighted to have my package arrive as early as possible. If you want to open it on the weekends then just put it aside till the weekend.

Steve K. was just joking when he said that he was mad and/or disappointed that his package arrived early.

His facetious complaint served as a way of saying thanks for the fast shipping.

(Or, I totally misunderstand what he meant. :D)

Cheers,
JTM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results