Bee Stingers Review

Jul 7, 2008
Before i start, I must say that I have never reviewed anything before. So this is my first try.

Fans: 4.5/5 These cards fan beautifully. The aristocrat finish is great for any sort of spread or fan. These cards ability to fan well lasts a long time as well.

Cuts: 5/5 I really don't do much XCM or the likes but the few moves I do do work quite well with these cards. One notable quality is the ability of these cards to hold together well during aerial moves.

Riffle Shuffles: 4.5/5 These cards riffle shuffle very well. They don't have the slippery edges like a lot of other custom decks.

Overhand Shuffles: 5/5 In one word "Great".

Faro Shuffles: 5/5 The Stingers faro very well unlike a lot of cards they are not to thick to faro shuffle evenly.

Looks: 5/5 Theory11 took the classic Bee design and made it really classy. These cards are drop dead gorgeous.

Overall: 6/5 These cards are great. I have already recommended them to all of my friends. If you want a high quality and classy deck of cards, these are for you.

I thought aristocrat was a stock, and not a finish.

It is. The Stingers page clearly says this.

Before i start, I must say that I have never reviewed anything before. So this is my first try.

Fans: 4.5/5 These cards fan beautifully. The aristocrat finish is great for any sort of spread or fan. These cards ability to fan well lasts a long time as well.

Seems to be a weird statement to make seeing as though they were only available at t11 3 weeks ago.

Jul 13, 2008
Guys, just because he's new, do you have to start bashing him already? He's getting a hang of everything, give him a break. I thought it was a good review! I'm thinking of getting a few of these myself! :D

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Guys, just because he's new, do you have to start bashing him already? He's getting a hang of everything, give him a break. I thought it was a good review! I'm thinking of getting a few of these myself! :D

He meant the cards, not the person.

The cards were only three weeks old. Normal decks last that long...

G

Jul 7, 2008
1. Statistically you are correct, overall I should be giving the cards a 4.83/5 but I believe the cards deserverve higher than that because of there overall quality.

2. I believe aristocrat is a stock and a finish.

3. I usually go through a deck in 2 weeks.

4. Thank you magicmaster because I am not new to magic (2-3 years) but I am new to the T11 forums.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results