R.I.P - Billy Mays

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2008
Wow, that's pretty sad, I never liked his commercials, but I have enjoyed the reality show, "Pitchmen." There is an episode on Discovery Channel in about eleven minutes, I will be watching in his honor.

The sad thing is that the Zorbeez never beat the ShamWow guy. If I'm not mistatken the season finale for, "Pitchmen" will air on Wednesday. We should all watch.

oh yeah, i love his pitch skills, my brother and i always gave him bigtime compliments....i felt that if i had a product, he was going to be my guy....

he will surely be missed....

it was magical because he reached people through t.v. in a whole different way, he wasn't a singer, hollywood movie icon, nor any other flashy title, he did what he did and people caught on....

Sean.Cinco

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Orlando, FL
www.seancinco.com
Billy Mays could pitch reading glasses to a blind man....RIP Billy. Every "Billy Mays" product I've bought has not failed me once.

On a side note, his son posted on twitter that tomorrow is Wear Blue for Billy in honor of his memory.

May 31, 2008
Billy Mays could pitch reading glasses to a blind man....RIP Billy. Every "Billy Mays" product I've bought has not failed me once.

On a side note, his son posted on twitter that tomorrow is Wear Blue for Billy in honor of his memory.

If I owned a blue shirt, I would definitely participate.

Aug 18, 2008

i hear he could even sell vintage 1800 decks to Johnathan Bayme

Congradulations Mitchell! You just won the "Wet Blanket" award!

This is a sad day for Hollywood. These things usually come in 3's so I wonder who's next?

RIP Billy. You were a legend at sales and marketing.

Don't call me a wet blanket for calling out someone's absolutely ridiculous comment.

People die. While my condolences go out to his family I doubt anyone here is truly affected by his death. His comment sounded absolutely mean. "Another death? That's horrible." It sounds so oblivious to the fact that thousands upon thousands of people die each day...

Mitch

Oct 24, 2008
Savannah, GA
Don't call me a wet blanket for calling out someone's absolutely ridiculous comment.

People die. While my condolences go out to his family I doubt anyone here is truly affected by his death. His comment sounded absolutely mean. "Another death? That's horrible." It sounds so oblivious to the fact that thousands upon thousands of people die each day...

Mitch

So what's he supposed to do, say it a thousand times a day, every day? Personally acknowledge all deaths ever? Is he not allowed to say something about it unless he mourns everyone?

You're really, really going to say his, "It's terrible that someone died," is ridiculous and mean-spirited? Good lord.

Don't call me a wet blanket for calling out someone's absolutely ridiculous comment. ...People die. I doubt anyone here is truly affected by his death.

Okay, how about an insensitive prick? Does that work better for you? You don't know every person on this forum, nor do you know every aspect of their lives, who they know, or whom they are close to. So how can you justify that statement? Dude, this is a grief thread have a little respect, and show some tact. Is that really too much to ask?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results