theory11.bulletin : t11 Servers are Down (RESOLVED)

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Just a quick note that the company that hosts theory11's primary web servers (Rackspace) is down at the moment. Not an issue local to our site - but every site on their network. We're working on getting this resolved as swiftly as possible.

May 31, 2008
Just a quick note that the company that hosts theory11's primary web servers (Rackspace) is down at the moment. Not an issue local to our site - but every site on their network. We're working on getting this resolved as swiftly as possible.

That sucks for someone who might have been downloading something.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
That sucks for someone who might have been downloading something.

Au contrare bonjour! All of our downloads are hosted on a network of MANY servers worldwide, so this issue will have no effect on downloads already in progress. The forums and media section will continue to stay online, as this outage is only affecting our primary servers (which power the main page and product pages). We gotcha covered! Will update on status as soon as we have news.

May 31, 2008
Au contrare bonjour! All of our downloads are hosted on a network of MANY servers worldwide, so this issue will have no effect on downloads already in progress. The forums and media section will continue to stay online, as this outage is only affecting our primary servers (which power the main page and product pages). We gotcha covered! Will update on status as soon as we have news.

Somebody's been taking french lessons!

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
We are back online. Total downtime = 52 minutes, although none of which affected the forums, media section, or downloads in progress. Should be all back up and running now. Definitely let us know if you should experience any additional issues.

May 31, 2008
We are back online. Total downtime = 52 minutes, although none of which affected the forums, media section, or downloads in progress. Should be all back up and running now. Definitely let us know if you should experience any additional issues.

52 minutes? That's kind of creepy.

D

Deleted member 2755

52 minutes of downtime? Coincidence?

I think not.

-Doug

Michael Kras

{dg} poet laureate / theory11
Sep 12, 2007
Canada
www.magicanada.myfastforum.org

Oh contraire bonjour.... wait, what?

Dec 30, 2008
I was going to say something offensive and dirty about the number 52..... forget it, I don't want any banning going on. :D

....you can PM me if you need to know.....

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Hum...perhaps this signals the arrival of a new deck of cards....

My brain has been tuned to t11 frequency of subliminal messaging...

G

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
Hum...perhaps this signals the arrival of a new deck of cards....

My brain has been tuned to t11 frequency of subliminal messaging...

G

YES!!! It's a new T11 deck of cards!!!

It is called............. wait for it............"Au contrare bonjour!" DECK!!!

Ok, I need to take a nap...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results