Cardistry Collaboration Contest 2009 - Starts Now

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Cool. Even though I'm not participating, this should be fun to watch.

Yep, same thoughts here.
I just checked out the music and the form. Cool stuff.
Looks like there's already a team called 'Aquarius' with Richard and Bayme.

Jan 27, 2008
Oh man this is gonna kick ass. TBH though I'd rather have a few bricks of split spades or tally's then a gross of stingers, if we came anywhere close to first.

Jan 27, 2008
Out of curiosity let's say you win first place and you've already tried stingers and don't like them. Would it be possible to choose another deck?

May 31, 2008
Out of curiosity let's say you win first place and you've already tried stingers and don't like them. Would it be possible to choose another deck?

That's what I was curious about. I would rather have Tallys than Stingers. (I don't flourish though, so it wouldn't matter.)

d+M

theory11 artist
I'm really looking forward to the entries this year, CCC2008 had some amazing teamwork and phenomenal videos, judging from that, this year should be sheer madness... I can't wait to see what you all come up with.
D

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
To answer a couple of your questions:
So is it 144 each or 144 split up?
It is a gross (144 decks) divided among your team members.
Out of curiosity let's say you win first place but you already have alot of stingers. Would it be possible to choose another deck?
If the winning team would prefer another theory11 deck (Propaganda, Guardians, Centurions) as opposed to the Stingers, we would most certainly accommodate.

Hope this helps!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results