Sinful or Masterminds Vol. 1?

Sep 22, 2007
hey guys i know how sinful is done a friend has it i would like to buy the dvd but don't no which one is (i know there the same effect but which one has the better teaching) better i personally like wayne houchin a lot more than criss angel everything wayne houchin made is stunning so what do you guys recommend sinful dvd or criss angel dvd which has better teaching thanks

Adam

Input appreciated

Sep 1, 2007
I dig it [the message you have entered is too short. Please legnthen your message to at least 10 charachters].

Sep 24, 2007
www.myspace.com
sinful is actually MAINLY taught by Houchin. Criss is there watching him teach and asking questions to make sure they cover every detail. it works out very well. great effect. go buy it. NOW. :D

Sep 2, 2007
sinful is actually MAINLY taught by Houchin. Criss is there watching him teach and asking questions to make sure they cover every detail. it works out very well. great effect. go buy it. NOW. :D

It's the same DVD as the Masterminds Volume One, in which Wayne Houchin teaches the entirety of the effect because it's his effect, Criss Angel only had his permission to perform it. Criss Angel serves a commentator, asking questions and heeding advice, with Wayne Houchin leading.

Cheers,
JTM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results