Art of Astonishment

May 31, 2008
Ok, first of all I'm very sorry for posting this. I know the answer to this question somewhere on the boards, but I can't find it. I've been searching on the boards and on google and ask for the last half hour or so and I couldn't find anything.

My question is, does anyone know where I can find a complete list of effects from the Art of Astonishment books? I've been wanting to get a good-multi-effect book for a while and it seems that AoA by Paul Harris is the best option. I can only afford one volume, so I want to find out which one has the effects that interest me the most.

I know this has been answered before, but I couldn't find it anywhere. I'm in the process of deciding between AoA and the Advocate. I want to see all of the effects, then I'll make my decision.

Apologies, and thanks in advance for answering.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 31, 2008
http://archive.denisbehr.de/ will have a list of effects for the books. You'll have to browse for it though, because if you use the search, you will only find the first book. Also, for some reason, it doesn't have book 3.

Thanks! I've decided to get Volume 2, it's either that or the Advocate, but AoA is the front runner as of now. I will eventually get all three volumes, (next I'll get three) but for now I'm just going to get Volume two.

Thanks again!

Edit: Yay! Eleven-hundred posts!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results