So if I was to date one of the Theory 11 members...

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Would I get videos put up in the media section? Cause if that's all it takes to get featured, then sign me up!

P.S. For those who don't understand, Katie, who I believe is C.K.'s girlfriend has several videos featured in the media section. She's very good, go check her out. ;) I mean, go watch her videos. Perverts. :p

Would I get videos put up in the media section? Cause if that's all it takes to get featured, then sign me up!

P.S. For those who don't understand, Katie, who I believe is C.K.'s girlfriend has several videos featured in the media section. She's very good, go check her out. ;) I mean, go watch her videos. Perverts. :p

I don't think it would work. I've been in cahoots with Lee Asher for a couple months, and I dont' have a video featured in the media section. :p

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com

I think you are being nice. If not, I'm going to take it as you like my stuff and say Thanks! anyway.

Katie

Hmm...me and Wayne had a thing way back when...but the flame just went out after awhile...something about cards over me?!? LOL! (this probably doesn't read funny, but it definitely was to me! :D).

Anyhow, Katie does have some pretty nice videos. And being good looking doesn't hurt the entertainment value either, TBH. Dating Kenner doesn't mean she gets featured in the video section. It just means she gets unlimited nuggets (they are her's after all now...hehe), unlimited guardians, full editing software, expensive cameras to use, and dana hocking. LOL!

Take care!
Steve

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Hmm...me and Wayne had a thing way back when...but the flame just went out after awhile...something about cards over me?!? LOL! (this probably doesn't read funny, but it definitely was to me! :D).

Anyhow, Katie does have some pretty nice videos. And being good looking doesn't hurt the entertainment value either, TBH. Dating Kenner doesn't mean she gets featured in the video section. It just means she gets unlimited nuggets (they are her's after all now...hehe), unlimited guardians, full editing software, expensive cameras to use, and dana hocking. LOL!

Take care!
Steve

Wait,wait,wait,wait WAIT.
If I date one of them I get Dana also?! Like a little added bonus?! That's freaking awesome!!

I'm gonna try my luck with Aaron Fisher.

So... Aaron. Would you like to have a fun night with a 13 year old boy.

I bought Panic and I didn't want to learn the effect.(That's my pick-up line.)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results