Barrel Change by Lloyd Barnes - Reviewers

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Hey guys,

After holding on to one of my favorite colour changes to perform for laymen for a long time, I’ve finally filmed a performance and explanation for it.

Now I know there are existing changes that look and work similar to this, but I believe that I’ve come up with a concise and streamline handling for real world performance piece.

I LOVE performing this for people but I really want to know what you all think of it.

I’m never going to sell this, I just what to get some reviews and thoughts on it from a select number of people.

So here’s the performance video of it: http://vimeo.com/5398159

And if any of you want to learn this or share your views of it with me then please drop me a PM or email at: info@disturbreality.com and I’ll give you access to the explanation video.

All crediting is covered in the explanation video.

10 random people, possibly more, will be selected.

Cheers,

Lloyd

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Hey guys,

After holding on to one of my favorite colour changes to perform for laymen for a long time, I’ve finally filmed a performance and explanation for it.

Now I know there are existing changes that look and work similar to this, but I believe that I’ve come up with a concise and streamline handling for real world performance piece.

I LOVE performing this for people but I really want to know what you all think of it.

I’m never going to sell this, I just what to get some reviews and thoughts on it from a select number of people.

So here’s the performance video of it: http://vimeo.com/5398159

And if any of you want to learn this or share your views of it with me then please drop me a PM or email at: info@disturbreality.com and I’ll give you access to the explanation video.

All crediting is covered in the explanation video.

10 random people, possibly more, will be selected.

Cheers,

Lloyd

looks good, but i didnt like the way you got into the change, I dont know if its just me, but you took a long time prep the change.I'll still drop you a PM.

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Thanks for the reply.

I understand entirely what you mean, however, the set up is one of the elements which has been added to existing basic workings of the change. Reason being, it allows you to end the change and be clean.

I'll hook you up with explanation video so you can see what I mean.

Is that cool man?

Cheers,

Lloyd

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Thanks for the reply.

I understand entirely what you mean, however, the set up is one of the elements which has been added to existing basic workings of the change. Reason being, it allows you to end the change and be clean.

I'll hook you up with explanation video so you can see what I mean.

Is that cool man?

Cheers,

Lloyd

Yep, Looking forward to it :).

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Hey,

That is just my preferred performance positioning, once you learn the change, you can hold the deck pretty much where ever you want to. =)

Cheers,

Lloyd

Dec 19, 2007
Italy ,Milano
I really love the change.
When Lloyd shows that to me I thought it was Cartier on steroid!!

Everything is motivated ( in cartier there is no motivation to put the card in such way).

I also told Lloyd to sell it and do not give it too much away because this is a really amazing change.

Oh yes one more thing IT IS INSANELY VISUAL.

This guy surprise me again.
Good work Lloyd.

Mattia

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Ok guys, just checked it now and its working.

I think i know what was causing the problem, as I was constantly adding peoples names to the list of who could view it, it was constantly being under contruction, try now, it should be fine.

Cheers,

Lloyd

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results