Color Touch

WDF

Oct 12, 2007
Nashville NC
Color Touch * A Must Have *

#1: The magician removes a blue deck from a blue box. A spectator chooses any card from the blue deck. The freely chosen card is shown to be the only red backed card in the blue deck.

#2: The blue deck transforms into a red deck of cards.

#3: The selected card changes into the only blue backed card in the red deck. This blue card is left on the table.

#4: The magician asks the spectator to pick another selection from the new red backed deck. The card is lost in the deck. He pretends that this red selection will also transform into a blue card... but no blue card is found in the red deck. The blue card placed on the table from the beginning is found to be the second selection.

#5: The red cards are placed inside the blue box. For the grand finale, the blue box changes into a red box.

As an added bonus, the trick is instant reset!

This amazing routine with a killer ending has got me some countless amazing reactions.

This trick is very easy to do with no major card mechanics required. It is not self working so you will have to practice and remember the routine and what not to do and what to do.

I have to say that next to my ACR this is an awesome routine that I preform at my restaurant job. For an added bonus it's insta-reset so its even more accessible for strolling magic where you need no reset at all.

I rate this pro trick at 7/10.

You get everything you need, regular deck, and box.

The other good thing about it is when the cards get all filthy and you need a new one, it's just a regular deck of cards you can swap them out.

Amazing effect and must buy for any close up magician.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results