IBM Annual Convention :: On the News

Nov 10, 2007
Wow, what a week.
Jammin from 7 in the morning to 3 in the morning, this was the best convention I have been to.
Talking and getting to know people like Steve Dailey, Shoot Ogawa, J.C Wagner, Ed Eliis and so many more people.
Everything about this weekend was great and I only ended up spending 75$ on:
Card Fictions
ShootForce [ Not on the market yet ]
Capitulating Queens
I was going to put together a video of the weekend and all of the jamming but instead Fox 17 came in and shot alot of footage this is what they came out with:
http://www.fox17.com/newsroom/top_stories/wztv_vid_757.shtml
Take a look at the video tell me what you think and if you have any questions about the convention or about the contest I am here to answer them.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
It sounded like a blast man. What did you think of Ed Ellis and his card work? Phenomenal! He is one of my good friends and mentor who I take lessons from.
Sometimes he is very scattered brained but I think that is because he is pretty creative. He said that he had the late lecture at 11:00 and he ran it all the way to 2:00 in the morning because he wanted to do hands on and really help people. He said he received lots of compliments for doing that.

His rubber band stuff is cool too.

Nov 10, 2007
Ed Ellis is great I jammed with him for hours and showed him alot of stuff, when I told him I was leaving the convention early he said he liked my stuff and then he gave me 7 of his dvd's as a gift. That was awesome!

Hey, man. Still sorry I had to miss the convention. I'm sure you saw some of my I.B.M. Ring brothers there such as Phil Wilmarth and Mike Gorman.

My favorite part of that video has got to be when they showed the pentagram on the table! haha That really adds to the mystique to me.

Glad you had fun, hopefully we can hit a different convention together sometime.

C

Nov 10, 2007
I had to a day before the convention ended so I did not get to see the final show where they announced all the winners, but I know everyone did a great job.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results