Has anyone seen 'Eco Edition' Cards?

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
Hey all, I picked these up at Zellers. They are Eco Edition bikes. They are green and black (a bit more vibrant green than the picture shows). They of course they handle just like regular bikes, but the finish feels a bit smoother.
Haven't seen anything about them, so I thought I'd share for those who might care. ;)

Anyone else seen them?

justin

Attachments

• P1040487.jpg
    P1040487.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 133
  • P1040492.jpg
    P1040492.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 138
Nov 30, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
Hey all, I picked these up at Zellers. They are Eco Edition bikes. They are green and black (a bit more vibrant green than the picture shows). They of course they handle just like regular bikes, but the finish feels a bit smoother.
Haven't seen anything about them, so I thought I'd share for those who might care. ;)

Anyone else seen them?

justin

I got some in a big group of cards that I had received for Christmas.
They're a little rougher than regular bikes, for me anyway. Nice look though. :]

Jul 8, 2008
They feel WAAAAY better than Theory11's cards at least lol. My deck lasted about 2 weeks before it started to warp and they are thicker than normal bikes too.

D

Deleted member 2755

I think you are all mentally insane. The Ecos are absolutely amazing. A friend from Texas came up to NYC recently and when I met up with him, I noticed he had some Ecos. He let me keep the deck. It fanned like NEW! Guess what? The deck has been under heavy use for 8 months. Eco's last forever. Anyone who says these are nothing special must be insane.

-Doug

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
I see them at every wal-mart and Target.
They are real slippery and smooth.

Made from recycled material instead of regular cards which use up new material and then is thrown away,for smokeandmirrors41.

Oct 22, 2008
yah lol just picked up my first pack while in florida yesterday and there nothing special. They feel like bikes but i guess they look a little more unique. The deck I did stock up on was white editions lol. Although they handle like normal bikes i actually love the design.

-Jake

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I saw these at a Wal-Mart and picked up two decks. They feel just like normal Bikes, but obviously the real selling point is that you can recycle them... I think that's awesome.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results