Street Magic '09 Episode 1 by TimurY (subbed)

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Strange, it got rejected twice from the media section...
Don't be so quick to jump to conclusions. ;) Although we may not immediately post your video(s), that doesn't necessarily mean they have been declined.

This one should be posted within the next few days. Definitely enjoyed it. Keep 'em coming!

Jan 13, 2008
Nice! I really enjoyed that. The best part? That you performed for real people. I'd love to see more (from you, and from others). Very nice, indeed.

Thanks for sharing that! :)

Jan 13, 2008
There is a thread dedicated solely to live performaces, check my sign ;).
Yup, I know. I've checked out quite a few of the videos in there. If only more people posted videos in it. :( I'll be filming some live performances and putting them up sometime before the summer ends, so be sure to keep the link in your sig until then (so I don't have to go searching for it :p). :)

Sep 1, 2007
www.timury.net
Don't be so quick to jump to conclusions. ;) Although we may not immediately post your video(s), that doesn't necessarily mean they have been declined.

Oh, thanks...and just when I tought I figured this system out... :D And yes, there will be a second episode!

Nice! I really enjoyed that. The best part? That you performed for real people. I'd love to see more (from you, and from others). Very nice, indeed.
Woah! That was very well made! That is a 5 star video bro. Very impressed!:eek:

Thank you guys! But my team deserves credit too!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results