Help I'm going through decks like crazy!

Sep 5, 2008
UK
I got one problem, i cant keep my cards in good condition for flourishing longer than a week. i practice around 3-4 hours a day, and after day or two my card starting to have a "natural", as i call it, band. its very difficult to get rid of and it does not help in flourishing. i`ve tried practising with plastic cards, which i can say great for learning the sequence of moves, but they feel and behave different in comparison with normal deck. i`ve tried to powder and press the cards but they still does not feel the same, as new deck.

just intresting how long does your practice deck lust and which brand you are using?

Any tips are welcome!!!!

thanks for reading, my english still needs to improve as my flourishing )))))

This is my practice technique that I have never shared to anyone b4, but now I will revealed it.

When you practice (sleight or flourish) opens multiple decks (3 or more). Every 1/2 hr. switch out and change to a new deck; by doing so, it will increase the life of your cards and make it last longer.

Only powder them if necessary, the powder will ruined them if u used too much.

Do not put a deck of card in a clip or a press if it moise.

keep your cards in a low hummid and cool place. Heat = Bad

This is all from me, good luck.

Nov 30, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
Just try cycling your decks. Use one until it starts to clump or becomes hard to handle, and then let that one sit out and dry while you practice with another.

May 26, 2009
I usually use bee cards to practice flourishing as they are stiffer and use my normal deck when performing for others

Jun 22, 2009
Keep your hands clean at all times and dry as possible. I would say if you are learning alot of things right now your going to blast through decks for a little while. Once you know what you like and are good at them you will go through decks alot slower.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results