Your deck of cards ?

May 26, 2009
What is the deck of cards that you use when you perform for other people ? And is there any reason why you use that deck ?

Oct 9, 2008
Gardena,CA
tally ho circle backs

arrcos

vintage fan backs

the reason why i use these is because the look good and still look like normal cards

May 31, 2008
I HATE THESE THREADS! I guess it's time to once-again post my list of threads I never want to see on the boards:

• wuts ur fav deck?
  • If you were one card sleight, what would you be?
  • What's the Point of Doing Magic?
  • why did Aron Fiser and Wayne Howchin leave t11?
  • wuts ur fav trick?????????
  • wens the next dvd gonna come out?
  • how often do they relese on on ons?
  • What iz da WIRE?
  • how can u tell dave and dan apart????
  • Y wuz andre band from handlordz?//??

Oh, and to answer your question. I use Bikes when I need a card to be signed or torn. I use fan back Tally-Hos and Split Spades most of the time.

byu

Jul 1, 2009
USA
List of cards:

Blue Bikes
Red Bikes
Airplane cards I got on a 16 hour flight (don't use these)

May 26, 2009
I HATE THESE THREADS! I guess it's time to once-again post my list of threads I never want to see on the boards:

• wuts ur fav deck?
  • If you were one card sleight, what would you be?
  • What's the Point of Doing Magic?
  • why did Aron Fiser and Wayne Howchin leave t11?
  • wuts ur fav trick?????????
  • wens the next dvd gonna come out?
  • how often do they relese on on ons?
  • What iz da WIRE?
  • how can u tell dave and dan apart????
  • Y wuz andre band from handlordz?//??

Oh, and to answer your question. I use Bikes when I need a card to be signed or torn. I use fan back Tally-Hos and Split Spades most of the time.

Well the only way not to see the listed threads is to ignore them if you think they are useless. Don't go to a thread ,say you don't like it and answer the question anyway, doesn't make any sense

Jun 13, 2008
Tacoma, WA
Various decks depending on setting or mood.

Guardians - At church, particularly when using magic as an illustration in my message. Also before and after service.

Red Bikes - In the few instances I use gimmicks or gaffs, as most gimmicks and gaffs only come in Rider Back. Also when I'm gonna be destroying cards or having them signed for the performance...so I end up using them a lot.

Split Spade Lions - Any other time.

Centurions/Propagandas/White Props/Ellusionist decks - I have to be in the mood for these

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results