theory11... where is it located?

Sep 1, 2007
Where is theory 11 located. If it is in Canada.. Then I wont have to pay for international border costs.

When i calculate the shipping, it comes out to $1.93 for normal.

Where is theory 11 located. If it is in Canada.. Then I wont have to pay for international border costs.

When i calculate the shipping, it comes out to $1.93 for normal.

If I were you I would just kinda ...shhh about that ... Hit the "view cart" button and take a deal on the cheap shipping before they come to thier senses... mmmm k :D

Sep 1, 2007
So did they just do all the filming in Vegas and that's it? What was the big deal in Vegas about then if nothing to do with Theory11 is even there.

I end up In C-town S.C. once a month ... I wonder if I knock long enough if they will actually let me in .... Maybe they run out of J.Baymes basement?... I wonder if they will let me crash on the couch if I have my order eciepts with me :D ...Or even local pick up?...:p

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
theory11 was started in Charleston, SC, but our team is now fairly diverse - located primarily in New York City and Las Vegas, NV. If you're ever in either city, hit us up and we can try to work something out. Our shipping warehouse is located in Orange, Connecticut.

Jan 10, 2008
theory11 was started in Charleston, SC, but our team is now fairly diverse - located primarily in New York City and Las Vegas, NV. If you're ever in either city, hit us up and we can try to work something out. Our shipping warehouse is located in Orange, Connecticut.

Holy crap! This is music to my ears! I'm moving to East Lyme, CT in about three weeks.

Sol

Aug 29, 2009
South Carolina
www.myspace.com

So do yall have locations in SC anymore? or just in NY, and NV?

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
We don't have any brick and mortar shops in either of these locations (or anywhere for that matter) that is just where the majority of the team hangs out or lives.

If you have a chance to come to either one of the major cities, make sure you send an email/PM to any one of the team members and someone can usually meet up with you and jam for awhile.

The only way to get our products is through theory11.com or your local retailer. If your local magic store doesn't sell theory11 products, have them send an email to wholesale@theory11.com and we will be happy to hook them up.

Hope this helps and see you soon!

Love,

Katie

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results