So, here was a weird thing...

Sep 1, 2007
ok, i kinda drifted from the whole "magic" part of my life. last time i even posted here was like forever ago. but something has pulled me in a little....

a week ago i was on vacation in Williamsburg, Virginia. its an old colonial "theme park." quite a boring place to visit, if i may add. anyways, towards the end of the day we went into the gift shop. stuff like brimmed hats and wooden guns, all those cheesy type gifts. i saw an old style deck of cards and thought it was nifty. kinda like that deck from the moive "The Illusionist."

but what was even weirder was this black modern deck of cards next to it on the bottom shelf....

i picked it up and read "guardian." i sort of collect cards, so i got em for the hell of it. later that evening, in my hotel, i was messing with them doing some fans and what not. but then i looked at the box and saw "theory 11" on the back and was like "whattttt" hahaha

i found a theory 11 deck of cards in the middle of no where.

if thats not a sign, then i don't know what is...

May 19, 2009
Haha.

Bro as a field trip a couple years ago we went to Williamsburg Virgina. Saw some estate or something. Ghost towns and what not.

Like you said, very boring.

I went to a gift shop but i didn't ever see any Guardians lol.

Aug 31, 2007
ok, i kinda drifted from the whole "magic" part of my life. last time i even posted here was like forever ago. but something has pulled me in a little....

a week ago i was on vacation in Williamsburg, Virginia. its an old colonial "theme park." quite a boring place to visit, if i may add. anyways, towards the end of the day we went into the gift shop. stuff like brimmed hats and wooden guns, all those cheesy type gifts. i saw an old style deck of cards and thought it was nifty. kinda like that deck from the moive "The Illusionist."

but what was even weirder was this black modern deck of cards next to it on the bottom shelf....

i picked it up and read "guardian." i sort of collect cards, so i got em for the hell of it. later that evening, in my hotel, i was messing with them doing some fans and what not. but then i looked at the box and saw "theory 11" on the back and was like "whattttt" hahaha

i found a theory 11 deck of cards in the middle of no where.

if thats not a sign, then i don't know what is...

Nice! Williamsburg is right next to me. What was the name of the gift shop, I might take a visit up there.

-Rahat

P.s.- Is your name Jack?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results