Looking for Magic Meetings in London

amkov

Elite Member
Hi all :)
in about a week and a half i'll be flying to England to work in London for 2-3 months. I was wondering if any of you know about any Magic meetings or conventions going on around London that i can go to... i'll be in England from July 19th till September 24th (those r the dates atm, might be longer)...
Thanks a lot, really appreciate it :)

May 1, 2009
UK
Magic Meetings

Hi amkov,

Look up Davenports when you hit London, they hold meetings one a month & hold lectures every so often. I think they would be very helpful giving the dates of any lectures & the dates to attend the meetings. E-mail them in advance by visiting www.davenportsmagic.co.uk, davenports is in the Underground Shopping Arcade in Charing Cross Underground Station. So get off at Charing Cross Underground Station, look for the exit marked "British Rail" or "The Strand". Do not use the exit marked "Trafalgar Square". When you pass through the ticket barrier, turn left & walk forward as far as you can in the underground passageway.You will find davenports at the end of the passageway on the left, you cannot miss them hope this helps.

Mar 9, 2008
Ooh i forgot about that...guess i need to change my name now. I'm going to the Derren Brown show tomorrow, i'll tell you how it is

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results