Has this been done?

Jan 30, 2009
kent
i have made up a way of doing the diving board thing with a packet but instead of just flipping it spins and flips like a varial fliping thing has this been done it looks pretty good.

I think its been done before mate.

In the sense that we all have done it when practicing the diving board double.
It is a mistake rather than a well structured flourish.

Your comment about wanting it to be original to get it online, to have something against your name, to make a tutorial etc .... is just the wrong idea.

When you have it down, and it looks good, and you hit it 100% of the time, then show some people, maybe add it in a video.

Ideas will come to you over time. Some of the best effects are by the older generations.
So keep practicing, and forget about getting yourself a name, until you have got yourself an idea.

Cheers,

Geraint

Jan 30, 2009
kent
no

i can get the flip everytime not the catch and its purposaly done not accidently i can do the hotshot cut now and a spring etc so i have got better.

Oct 12, 2007
spinning while flipping the packet from a diving board style flip...360-720 flips were done long ago by myself as well as many people. my advice, is that instead of being so eager to jump at the claim of something and get your name out there..realize that 95% of what you will do..has been done before......instead of trying to get your name associated with some "move",,,,,let your flourishing speak for itself.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results