Chris Kenner iPhone App

D

Deleted member 2755

iTricks said it could be up any day as they are just waiting for Apple's approval. Could be any day. ;)

-Doug

it usually takes anywhere from 1 day to about 7 days (sometimes 9), to get an app approved, it is weird that it is not out yet :(, supposedly he submitted the app on friday so i guess i would check tomorrow....

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Very very soon. We do not yet have a definite date of release, but as soon as we do or have any information on release, we will let you guys know. The app is complete, and the first of many. Over the past several weeks the method has been improved and refined - and the instructions are as detailed as possible (taught by CK himself).

Mar 28, 2009
What is the status of the CK's iPhone app? About 3 weeks ago he said on iTricks that it would be out within 48 hours.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Have been in discussion directly with Apple, still awaiting their thumbs up. Optimistic and hopeful that that will be soon, but we've done everything we can do to push things along. Dear Apple, please hurry up. As soon as I hear an update, will post in this thread.

Mar 28, 2009
Have been in discussion directly with Apple, still awaiting their thumbs up. Optimistic and hopeful that that will be soon, but we've done everything we can do to push things along. Dear Apple, please hurry up. As soon as I hear an update, will post in this thread.

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to it and hopefully SuperFly after it's release at MagicLive. Is that a theory11 release or a Schoolcraft/Kenner release?

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Thanks for the update. Looking forward to it and hopefully SuperFly after it's release at MagicLive. Is that a theory11 release or a Schoolcraft/Kenner release?

The effect is CK's, with coins made by Jamie Schoolcraft and video produced by theory11. As of right now, there is a VERY limited supply of Superfly that will be unleashed at Magic Live. Thereafter, it will be available in minute quantities. Because of the length of time it takes for Jamie to make each set, it's quite expensive. But quality comes with the price.

Aug 9, 2009
Cool! I love my iPod and can't wait to get this. Has anyone seen the Hottrix iHypno trick? It looks sweet but I can't get it as mom won't let me use her credit card - so I don't know if it is any good.

May 31, 2008
Hey guys, not a lot of news, but I was thrilled to discover an article about Chris Kenner's app over at TUAW (I'm slightly addicted to it... TUAW, that is).

Magic trick developers find the trick is on them

That is just complete BS from Apple. Apple is a great company, they bring us some of the greatest devices around (iPods, iPhones, and of course Macs) but that is just complete Bull Spit. (I know, dirty mouth, I need some Orbit gum)

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Sometimes Apple is good sometimes they are complete morons. I know they allowed David Blaine's App to be on the market... Yet a few others they didn't.

Ironic that they also allowed a game that let you shake a baby to death, and then realized how stupid they were, an then took it off the market.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results