Lee Asher's 605 Playing Cards

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
If you're not signed in to Lee's mailing list - then do so NOW!

This is the kind of great stuff you'll get ;)

You're personally invited to see the massive pile of Lee Asher
Signature Series 605 decks at Grand Illusions Brick and Mortar
magic shop.

No joke!

Because Grand Illusions is one of my favorite shops in the world,
starting Thursday July 16th, 2009 a mountain of my high quality
playing cards will go on display for all to see. If you're in or
near Sacramento, California then you should take the opportunity to
view the ginormous pyramid of decks.

Remember to bring a camera and take a photo with it so you can brag
to your friends that you traveled to see the mountain of 605s.

Here's the address. Google Map it:

Grand Illusions
7704 Fair Oaks Blvd,
Carmichael, CA. 95608-1706
USA

If you can't attend, you can still take part in owning some of
these high quality playing cards. The Lee Asher Signature Series
605s are now on pre-sale for $9.99 per deck. If you want to
purchase in volume, receive the super deal for $90 per brick
(dozen).

Choose either vintage green or vintage brown.

Click here to learn more about how to be one of the first to own
these quality playing cards:
http://www.leeasher.com/cgi-bin/arp3/arp3-t.pl?l=48&c=10552
(cut and paste if not clickable)

Take advantage of this limited time offer because the price will
increase shortly after the decks arrive at Grand Illusions, so act
now.

Enjoy Mount 605.

Cheers,
Lee Asher

ps. While I wish I could be there, I spend summers in Canada (Magic
Camp). If you do make the trek and happen to take a photo, please
share it with me. I am just a little envious of those who see it.

I thought I'd give you card maniacs a heads up, as these card look class-eh-ey!

G

Jan 13, 2008
Although they look nice...$10 per deck for the pre-order, and even more expensive after that? No thanks. $90 for a brick is even a stretch, and only seems reasonable compared to the $10 per deck price point. I just can't realistically rationalize paying that much for the cards. Maybe I'll get one of each for the collection, but that's about it. Definitely not spending more than $20 total on these cards, just because of how expensive they are. It's too bad really, cause they look nice, and I would have been willing to purchase a lot more had they been reasonably priced.

Oh well, I'm sure lots of people will flock to these, like they flocked to the Nuggets sale. :)

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Yes, like I said - the card maniacs ;)

I just thought they looked nice - reminiscent of vintages (which I want to marry).

G

b+w

Dec 10, 2008
York, United Kingdom
The price for these decks are ridiculous. How can a deck of playing cards be worth $10?

What'll probably happen after a few months, just like all the new decks, is that he'll stop printing them in an attempt to make them into the "new" Jerry's Nuggets, just like what has been done with the smoke and mirrors and white centurions.

$10?! I still can't get over that.

-Ben

I will never pay 10 dollars for one deck of cards. Also, I know they look "fancy" or whatever, but to me the back design and colors are going to SCREAM to laymen that it is those cheap, kid stuff trick decks.

They might be great cards, but my my calculation one ambitious card routine is going to cost 19 cents. When I can get a dozen bikes for around 13 dollars, it would be stupid of me to pay 10 dollars for a deck I know I will never use.

they arnt bikes. like the ones at t11, or even aristocrat. these are high quality poker cards check out a review from other sites on this kind of card.. and who would pay 10 for cards? who would pay 50 or 100 and so for jerrys, they look like garbage too. I plan on getting a deck or 2, 10 bucks, wow, get a job people, so maybe you could buy something nice for a change

Sep 2, 2007
You guys need to calm down. $10 is a bit of a stretch for a deck of cards, but these decks aren't being shipped from Ohio. They are being imported from across the world. They are also being produced by one of the most prestigious card companies in the world that is known world wide for they're high quality decks. So with that in mind, $10 is not alot of money for this deck of cards.

Jan 13, 2008
Correct me if I'm mistaken but doesn't "imported" usually mean cheap? Made in USA is usually a lot more quality.
That's a pretty diluted way of thinking...just take a look at the auto-manufacturing sector, for example. :rolleyes:

May 18, 2008
They look nice, and I would love to feel them. Plus they would be great for a flourishing video, as well as the fact that I collect.

My only problem is that I don't have 10 bucks (plus shipping) to spend on a deck. I could spend the money of two decks to get plenty of stuff; with the money of just 2 decks, I could buy:

A magic book or
A magic DVD or
A pair of pants or
Food for several days or
more.

I don't see the point in this... Although I would love to have them. Too bad he doesn't ahve contests to give them away.

Jun 28, 2009
While I trust that the quality of these cards are good; I don't think Lee would put out a poor quality product, I still think $10 per deck is a lot of money. Personally, judging from the pics on Lee's site, I don't really care for the way they look. I'll stick to my Bikes and Tallys.

Rogo68

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results