Sweaty Hands when practicing

Hey People,

One problem, I'm getting sweaty hands whenever practicing with cards. The moisture will obviously effect the deck of cards which isn't too good. They don't sweat loads but you can feel they do sweat, and I can see changes on each deck after practicing.

Any tips on how to resolve this problem of sweaty hands??

Mar 4, 2008
Naw. I just put it on as I need it. Depending on the humidity, it last on average like an hour or two - but you can probably get more.

May 4, 2009
Costco sells bricks of red and blue bicycle decks for $12.99 That comes out to $1.08 a pack. These are the good ones, the Rider Backs. That way you don't have to worry about trashing your practice decks, because they are so cheap.

You can use your Guardian deck or whatever when performing.

Sep 2, 2007
Visalia, CA
I would just recommend washing your hands before practicing (cold water) then drying up your hands. Not only will it get the sweat off its also hygienic :D

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I have said this in may posts before but I guess I will repost it again for the 10th time....ha ha.

Hand Sanitizer will work wonders. It has a little bit of alcohol in it which dries the hands. Purel and many other brands will work perfectly.

Just apply some to your hands....rub them together...let you hands air dry for a minute and your are good to go for at least a half hour. Then apply more if you need to.

Hope that helps ya.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results