UPDATES - July 10: PAGE 3 FOR LIST OF PARTICIPANTS
UPDATES - July 11 8:15 PM EST: READ PAGE 7 FOR NEW INFO ON CONTEST
UPDATES - July 12 5:38 PM EST: TIME CHANGE
UPDATES - July 12 8:20 PM EST: NEW DETAILS OF CONTEST
UPDATES - July 14 5:11 PM EST: ELIMINATIONS REVEALED FOR FIRST PART OF CONTEST
UPDATES - July 14 5:38 PM EST: NEW DETAILS OF CONTEST
UPDATES - July 16 2:21 PM EST: UPDATE
UPDATES - July 16 4:53 PM EST: SECOND ROUND ELIMINATIONS

This is it... the event of the century (or maybe the next week) has begun! This isn't a scam or fake, don't worry, that would be a waste of my time, and believe me... I have little of it.

First off I wanted to say sorry for taking an extra day and a half to get back to you guys, for I was devising a plan to destroy the world (aka hanging out with my friends.) I am going to Florida on Sunday from Virginia, but I will continue this contest while I am there.

For those of you that don't have to or want to record a so called, "three-hour-long-video," there is no need to worry, for this contest won't involve recording a video or taping a trick of any sort. I won't reveal all of the contest details now, but as the week goes along, we will be closer to finding a winner of Paul Harri's True Astonishment set.

Anyway, let the fun begin! I am going to need a list of 25 forum members. (HINT: If you are not a Theory11.com forum member yet... I suggest you sign up as soon as possible.) This is how it will work... the first 25 people to post IN THIS THREAD (it doesn't matter what the post says) will be contenders for the prize, and we will go from there as new details will be revealed after we have those 25 people. Once we have those 25 participants, I will try and get back to you guys as soon as possible.

One more thing and then I'll leave you guys alone... I promise.... I'm not a stalker? Don't think this contest is going to be an easy one, for you are in the running for a 300 dollar prize, but don't worry TOO much, I won't make you guys have to be the first 11 people to buy a product, whoever does that is an idiot. ;) (That's a joke.)

Well, here we go... have fun and I hope you enjoy your journey in search for a True Astonishment.

DoctorMagic

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results