The Main Event: A True "Astonishment"

J

Joseph C

In!

(Don't have any money left - but I do have that feeling of happiness left for having helped out that poor Nigerian prince....)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 10, 2007
Virginia
We have 25!

Well, well, well... that was done surprisingly fast. I do have the list of 25. Unfortunately, if you are not present during this contest you cannot participate.

So, here are the lucky 25 members who have "gained access" into this special contest:

SamRochon
demon5magic
jrobarts05
V.
gambit13
mayniac
Sinful07
RyanOchs
aJohnson
Faust
tally-ho
CardClip928
RDChopper
SilenceLand
Reactions
REAPER
mini magician
MaGician4Life
hikeeba
drkrelemnts
Camel
magicman384
bagged95cavy
Dylan P.
DaveyG

Now... since that's done, I will reveal the next part of the contest tomorrow, Saturday July 11th at 5:00 PM EST - 6:00 PM EST.

Be there or be disqualified!

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 30, 2008
Darn me going out and doing magic today!! I could have had more things to go out and do magic with!!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results