The Main Event: A True "Astonishment"

Jan 13, 2008
yes it is. The first one was about a day late. just be patient.
Because of that, I missed out. I waited all of that day, since I wanted to win it for my brother. :(

aJohnson said:
I'm being patient, I'll be up till 4am for the UFC anyway.
My goodness, that is going to be a sweet PPV! Sucks that it's at such a horrible time for you, though. If it makes you feel any better, I'm going for Bisbing in his fight. ;) GSP is our home country hero, so he's definitely my choice for that fight. All around, it's a great card. :) I can't wait for it to begin! I've been excited for this PPV for SOOO long!!!

May 31, 2008
Ok, It's not a big deal that you forgot or you couldn't make it. However, for the record I, DaveyG, was here at time time you specified. I have been on the theory11.com forum since around 1:30 PM. You make check, to verify. I would not be fair if you were to exclude me from the contest because I was not here at the actual time you gave the guidelines. So, please note that by your rules I should be included in the contest.

No hard feelings,
Dave

Jun 13, 2009
British Colombia
Ok, It's not a big deal that you forgot or you couldn't make it. However, for the record I, DaveyG, was here at time time you specified. I have been on the theory11.com forum since around 1:30 PM. You make check, to verify. I would not be fair if you were to exclude me from the contest because I was not here at the actual time you gave the guidelines. So, please note that by your rules I should be included in the contest.

No hard feelings,
Dave

Same here... but I am actually just sitting at work and dont have anything else to do.

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future

No hard feelings,
Dave

ooh, clever. I would hope the same will be applied to me, should I miss this.

Lets start making a list!

Magicman384
daveyG
tallyho
silenceland
V.
bagged95cavy
ajohnson
faust
SamRochon
demon5magic
cardclip928

Sorry If I spell any names wrong or don't capitalize your username. Stairway to heaven is the only thing keeping me awake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 3, 2007
dang i went to best buy bought harddrive came back and still no contest..i been here since 3:30..Thanks for adding me to the list

No hard feelings,
Dave

I agree with everything here. I am now going out for diner, and DocterMagic, next time you come on please give us a new time (sometime Monday please, I will probably be gone most of tomorrow, it would give more time for more of us to read it as well). I for one was here at the given time.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results