Closing "Portal"

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
I personally think its too much. The original handling has it revealed on the other side and shown. Simply and the illusion was a success.
In doing that move,me as a spectator,It looks very fishy.It doesnt make any sense to do that and just looks as if you switched or something went on.
Im my head I went "well that was uneccesary.." and I started thinking if maybe there was a switch or something.(I dont know portal so I see the whole trick as a spectator)

P.S.And if one thinks there is somehow suspicion when the packs are brought together,then simply dont.Ask the spectator to take it out themselves after it transposes.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 14, 2009
Im goingg to say that ths looks a little more fishy and i can imagine it in my haed, nice idea, but a little to strane looking 4 spectaator.:D

Jan 29, 2008
MPLS, MN
www.maydey.com
Hey,

You know, I've given this whole thing some thought, and I've realized I'm not going to please all of you with my ideas. Some of you will enjoy them and possible use them, while others of you simply are going to look past them and move on to other material.

Blessings,

Josh

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Hey,

You know, I've given this whole thing some thought, and I've realized I'm not going to please all of you with my ideas. Some of you will enjoy them and possible use them, while others of you simply are going to look past them and move on to other material.

Blessings,

Josh

Well duh.Thats for everything one makes or does in general.
But this one isnt about not liking the idea or not. Its how it looks to the people we perform it for. I actually used my friends and family to critique the effects I do and I did use your idea as a reveal instead and they flat out didnt think it was necessary. Fishy.
not everything one makes is good or subject to opinion.Sometimes it just aint a good idea.
I dont make a new dish and when people tell me they dont like it say "oh well everyone just has different palettes(?Spelling)".Sometimes it just aint good at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Lol looked, sounded, and was taught like it was actually in the andthensome DVD.

Great job btw. I really like and hope to use it soon.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results