SYMPHONY by DG : Contest Details + Live Chat Event

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
This past Wednesday, Daniel Garcia hosted a live video event on theory11 taking questions from members worldwide. In addition, we gave those watching a sneak peak at the first 52 seconds of SYMPHONY.

Towards the end of the live event, we announced the details of the SYMPHONY release contest. The contest begins at the moment of release TONIGHT at 11:00pm EST. ELEVEN random members who are within the first 100 orders (of the DVD or Download) will receive a bit more than the five effects contained in the Symphony DVD...

Those ELEVEN members will receive a personalized instructional video by Daniel Garcia for YOU specifically teaching an unreleased effect from the (unreleased) Daniel Garcia Project 4, 5, and 6 DVD set. The video will be personalized to you, and will teach you an effect no one else knows. Can you keep a secret? We hope so.

Not good enough yet? To go along with the SYMPHONY theme, ONE random member who orders within the first 24 hours will receive a guitar signed by Daniel Garcia. Rock out like DG...

It all goes down TONIGHT at 11:00pm EST. Be there to see details, the exact contents, and the full preview.

UPDATE : We will be hosting a ONE hour live video chat in the hour before release tonight.
Be here at 10:00pm EST sharp (one hour before release) to be a part of it. There will be madness.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/theory11

: : WATCH the live video event
: : WATCH the Symphony Teaser Video
: : WATCH the "Rockin Outtakes" Video
: : READ all the latest t11 news bulletins

Jan 13, 2008
Those are definitely some unique, and very awesome, prizes! Good contest, good contest.

Also, I like how fair it is--it's no longer about who's system gets through the lag first. It's a lot more fairly run. Definitely makes the grade in my book. :)

May 31, 2008
I'm not a fender man myself. I'd be hoping for an explorer or something out of the es series, but I'm not counting on that. plus I already have a couple guitars of my own.

I have two, a very nice Fender acoustic, and a Gibson Les Paul. (Combo birthday-Christmas present that I paid for part of, Worth it though, awesome axe) I'm a big Cobain fan, so that's why it would be awesome to get a Mustang.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
UPDATE : We will be hosting a ONE hour live video chat with DG in the hour before release this Wednesday. Be here at 10:00pm EST sharp (one hour before release) to be a part of it. There will be madness. There might be cupcakes.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
So, in other words, the people who have money are the ones who gets a shot at the prize, am I correct?

I actually was hoping for some kind of challenge or something to spark our creativity, enough dreaming.:(

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
So, in other words, the people who have money are the ones who gets a shot at the prize, am I correct?

I actually was hoping for some kind of challenge or something to spark our creativity, enough dreaming.:(
To be honest, that's what the Saturday Night Contest's are for. As this is a release contest, the contest revolves around the release of Symphony.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results