Interview Suggestions for .TheCuso

Apr 15, 2009
New Jersey
Nah, my social standpoint is probably lower.
LOLOLOL that was wonderful

Blink, that was intense. Kitsui!

I submit this quote from my ever so favorite series:

"Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard fillings. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine"

~Dr. Cox

G

Gotta love Scrubs! :D

Lol 5 pages of not even one "on topic" post. The kinds of stuff MLB gets himself into! This thread's gonna get closed any minute but it was definitely fun reading through this whole thing. Thanks guys for helping my morning get that much better! :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
I didn't know about this thread, but know that i do i feel sad.

About the Kevin Ho interview "i promised", he decided not to do it back then, so go blame him.

I don't see the point of this thread to be opened anymore.

Take care guys.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert

About the Kevin Ho interview "i promised", he decided not to do it back then, so go blame him.

Take care guys.

Man, we love TheCuso, but this guy right here (MLB) has been ruining pretty much every flourish site that we liked, I was kinda happy that he didnt know about the cuso, so we ( I know im not the only one;)) are pretty much sad that he invaded the last bit of flourishing space that we had left.

It sounds pretty extreme, but its true, just wait and see....

May 18, 2008
Alright, quit bieng mean to MLB. He may not be that good, and you may not like it that he trys to involve himself in all this stuff, but he means well!

He is young, and is still working at flourishing; he definitly has a passion for it, and I would say he has some promise! Just quit bashing him and his thread.

Truthfully, I think that it is because of MLB that Andrei decided to move this thread up.

Just, cut it out people.

Has the Cuso interviewed Bone Ho yet?

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Alright, quit bieng mean to MLB. He may not be that good, and you may not like it that he trys to involve himself in all this stuff, but he means well!

He is young, and is still working at flourishing; he definitly has a passion for it, and I would say he has some promise! Just quit bashing him and his thread.

Truthfully, I think that it is because of MLB that Andrei decided to move this thread up.

Just, cut it out people.

Has the Cuso interviewed Bone Ho yet?

You seriously have been away from the forums for a while, do a little research and you will understand why our posture is like this.

Man, we love TheCuso, but this guy right here (MLB) has been ruining pretty much every flourish site that we liked, I was kinda happy that he didnt know about the cuso, so we ( I know im not the only one;)) are pretty much sad that he invaded the last bit of flourishing space that we had left.

It sounds pretty extreme, but its true, just wait and see....

Wow.....that hurt me.:(
RDC I'm tired of you, seriously...I mean I SERIOUSLY am getting tired of your rude comments so if you still think I'm a "noob" then I'm pretty sure that you could beat me if you'd propose a battle to me right? Well do it. Propose a battle to me in XCM. 1-3minutes I'm getting a new cam on Saturday so if you think you're that good to bash on me then send me a challenge. I'm pretty sure you'll take the challenge. So stop talking about this and get flourishing. The deadline would be Sunday, I'm leaving for vacatinon Wednesday.

To Mr. Portela:
Sorry man, I'm real sorry that this thread got turned this way. I'll try to make this thread stay on track.

To everyone reading this:
This is really off topic so could we bring this back to interview suggestions? Thanks.
Here's the fine line that seperates this.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dec 1, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario
Wow.....that hurt me.:(
RDC I'm tired of you, seriously...I mean I SERIOUSLY am getting tired of your rude comments so if you still think I'm a "noob" then I'm pretty sure that you could beat me if you'd propose a battle to me right? Well do it. Propose a battle to me in XCM. 1-3minutes I'm getting a new cam on Saturday so if you think you're that good to bash on me then send me a challenge. I'm pretty sure you'll take the challenge. So stop talking about this and get flourishing. The deadline would be Sunday, I'm leaving for vacatinon Wednesday.

Wow... you don't get it at all :rolleyes: :(

Sep 1, 2007
California
@Cuso You know I'm just messing man ;D

But MLB, practically everyone in this thread is just messing with you. It will happen. Most things said on a forum are just pointless crap. Your going to have to know, you are new to this, or a "n00b". But that IS OK. We all started off like this (I know I did) but you are doing much better than most who start off.

It's good you're trying to help, but know most people are just giving you a hard time for fun.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
RDC I'm tired of you, seriously...I mean I SERIOUSLY am getting tired of your rude comments

I dont get it, im the nicest guy around, how come you think diferently?

if you still think I'm a "noob" then I'm pretty sure that you could beat me if you'd propose a battle to me right? Well do it. Propose a battle to me in XCM.

I DON'T FLOURISH I JUST DO MAGIC, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UNDERSTAND THAT?:D:D:D:D

To Mr. Portela:
Sorry man, I'm real sorry that this thread got turned this way. I'll try to make this thread stay on track.
You talk about this as if "Mr.Portela" asked you to do this, wich he didnt, so why bother? please, STAY AWAY FROM THE CUSO.

and that's all.

P.S You are awesome MLB.(I expect lots of smilys as a reply to this.)

May 18, 2008
The Cuso is not exclusive to anyone. If he wants to try and help, he should be able to.

Once again, you guys are REALLY encouraging to him. :rolleyes:

I dont get it, im the nicest guy around, how come you think diferently?

I DON'T FLOURISH I JUST DO MAGIC, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UNDERSTAND THAT?

You talk about this as if "Mr.Portela" asked you to do this, wich he didnt, so why bother? please, STAY AWAY FROM THE CUSO.

and that's all.

P.S You are awesome MLB.(I expect lots of smilys as a reply to this.)

Well then why question me on my XCM if that's not even your area of expertise??? And no, you aren't the nicest person in the world, you are actually the OPPOSITE of it. And no.... I asked Cuso about starting this thread and I even said it here, so this proves that you aren't even reading my posts and try to bring out a point when there are no facts to prove your argument.

Hey guys :D

I asked Mr. Alejandro Portela if it was okay to post a thread here for suggestions for future interviews. (Alejandro is the creator of his blog .TheCuso just incase you don't know).

Here's his blog: http://www.thecuso.info/

Here's his youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/thecuso

I personally would love to see DLeerium interviewed....:D

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
Well then why question me on my XCM if that's not even your area of expertise??? And no, you aren't the nicest person in the world, you are actually the OPPOSITE of it. And no.... I asked Cuso about starting this thread and I even said it here, so this proves that you aren't even reading my posts and try to bring out a point when there are no facts to prove your argument.

You asked him, but did he reply?

EDIT: also, refer to my previous post. you are NOT the savior of cardistry.

Sep 20, 2008
I asked Cuso about starting this thread and I even said it here, so this proves that you aren't even reading my posts and try to bring out a point when there are no facts to prove your argument.

Take care guys.

More smilies for you. :(

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results